Can Ryan Hall beat Max Holloway?

AndrewFiedelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched this vid by Luke Thomas and was super impressed to say the least. Seems like he could be a potential title contender. I think his style will make it hard for Max to do what Max does well.

I dont watch mma related podcasted or listen to them. Luke Thomas is a cuck.

Ryan Hall can submit Max, so yeah he can. Just doubt it.

Anythings possible but Max likely fucks him up.

Very likely not. Hall has low fight IQ and no aggression. He'll just flop his way to a decision loss, in all probability.

As an unbiased fan, I would honestly have to say he would be likely to beat Max if they fought tomorrow.

It can happen.
I'd favor Max, of course, but Hall has top bjj.

I watched this vid by Luke Thomas and was super impressed to say the least. Seems like he could be a potential title contender. I think his style will make it hard for Max to do what Max does well.

No, because he lacks the wrestling to get the fight to the ground. Same issue as Ortega, except with worse striking.

Can he? Yeah. Wirly shit to get a hold of a leg and Hall can tap anymore

90+% chance max picks him apart from a distance tho. After two rounds of eating that, I don't think. Hall will have the energy left to get it to the ground at all.

No, because he lacks the wrestling to get the fight to the ground. Same issue as Ortega, except with worse striking.

Yep. Or look at Maia vs. Usman, Colby and Woodley. With enough time, Maia could submit any of them, but not when he's forced to kickbox.

Max Holloway murders everyone in featherweight ATM..... Ryan trash on his feet and Max ain't going to the ground.

Blessed Era continues!

giphy.gif

Anything possible but as long as Max isnt doing leg noodle dance or talking like a drunk during fight week, let's not push Ryan to this level just yet. Yes , hes getting better and more complete by the fight but all it takes is one good shot by a top 145er and another train derailed.
Hall going about everything in correct way. This is a good thing.

How about we see Hall fight and beat someone in the top 15 before speculating that he can beat the champ?

He needs at least 5 more wins before it ever happens and 3 of those would need to be top 10.

Max ain’t the same since conor, max gets subbed in 2 rounds

Hall CAN submit anyone.

But Max has to make mistakes.
And Hall has to survive 200 strikes if he doesnt iminari roll to the win.

Hall can fck off.
I don't mind fighters like Maia who at least get their opponent on the ground. Hall just drops there and hopes you'll follow him down. Boring as fck.

Max ain’t the same since conor, max gets subbed in 2 rounds
lol. That's for sure. He became one of the most dominant champs of all time. 9 fight win streak at 145?

Where is Conor now? lol.

Put your stupidity on a tee for me next time.

Back