Can Ronda Rousey now beat some 125lbs UFC men fighters?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can Ronda Rousey now beat some 125lbs UFC men fighters?
She is murdering top female fighters in 14, 16, and 30 seconds. Fights are not even close at all. It is like a man fighting a woman. Seriously. All of us know that she is above WMMA. How would she do against 125 lbs men?

I think she can give trouble to Ian McCall, Neil Seery, Yao Zhikui. I really think UFC should allow Ronda to fight vs 125lbs fighters to make it more interesting.

Yes, there are some she could beat. Mostly low-tier guys with no TDD.

The lowest ranked flyweight handles her easily in under 2 minutes.

floyd.png

She can definitely beat Demetrious Johnson.

You are eating from the palm of the UFC's hand, holy crap. This is sad. Mighty Mouse would dance circles around Rousey and end the fight whenever he wants, with whatever he wants.

oh my... you can't be serious....

You are eating from the palm of the UFC's hand, holy crap. This is sad. Mighty Mouse would dance circles around Rousey and end the fight whenever he wants, with whatever he wants.

Hook, line, and sinker.

The admins should create a subforum dedicated to discussing how Rousey would do against a man. Cause it seems like every day there's a 100 threads that are basically just that.

Yes, there are some she could beat. Mostly low-tier guys with no TDD.

She's not walking through their punches in order to get in close enough for a TD.

Yao Zhikui would TKO her within a round.

He would just circle around her? Have you seen how good her striking was against Bethe? Demetrious Johnson would need to take it to the ground, and Ronda is an Olympian, she can armbar any man on the planet (given the right circumstances).

Back