Can Reyes Beat Jones?

If Santos arguably did, Reyes among others certainoy have a chance

Styles makes fight bro; DC is tailored made to beat power punchers with inferior wrestling.

Agreed with you. DC also used wrestling against Anderson Silva too. I doubt DC could beat Anderson Silva in a stand up fight.

I think so.

I have a feeling about this fight, and it is the same feeling i had with Weidman against Silva. I just felt that Chris was going to be the one to beat Silva, and i feel Dom is the one to beat Jones.

Can Reyes actually win this? What are the odds for KO in the 1st ?

No prop bets up yet besides distance/in the distance

Fight goes to decision +180 Fight doesn't go to decision -260

But idk +1500? To open I mean, or maybe a little lower and see how the money effects it. They will have bets for Reyes in the 1st but it'll be literally Reyes in the 1st not Reyes by KO in the 1st.

Any of Jones opponents COULD beat him. This is MMA we are talking about after all.

Will he though? Not very likely - Jones is the GOAT.

If Thiago Santos with no knees did it, I wouldn't be shocked if Reyes did.

But idk +1500? To open I mean, or maybe a little lower and see how the money effects it. They will have bets for Reyes in the 1st but it'll be literally Reyes in the 1st not Reyes by KO in the 1st.
I'm guessing we get our info from the same place.

Check out the betting line movement. When the odds came out at +300, someone dropped a lot on Reyes and it immediately dropped to +250. Now back up to +350.

Or maybe it doesn't take a lot to move the line on day 1...?

Also, Ferguson winning in round 1 is +1100. +1500 is a good guess, maybe a bit low.

I'm guessing we get our info from the same place.

Check out the betting line movement. When the odds came out at +300, someone dropped a lot on Reyes and it immediately dropped to +250. Now back up to +350.

Or maybe it doesn't take a lot to move the line on day 1...?

Yeah, it'll move a lot when there's just a few bets. Sometimes it's good to get right on something cause oddsmakers don't always put the lines exactly where they think it should be, they'll go one way to start to get the money flowing. Then it's a kick in the grapes when the odds end up even better than the beginning lol.

Theres always a chance.
But from what I saw. No he'll get picked apart

Reyes has to establish his kicks immidiately and tire Jon's legs out then hit him upstairs

Of course he can.

but he most likely won’t be able to

Reyes has a good chance.

He can fight long.
His TDD should be able to hold up.
He hits pretty hard. Harder than Jones.

He has to stick to his game plan and not get suckered into letting Jones dictate the pace and range. He has to lead.

He can win this.

But probably won't.

Nah, there's a subtle joke in my post. Truthfully, I've seen Reyes fight once ever.
LOL is there anyone in existence who is really betting on Reyes and not just fucking around? :p

I think we'll see the same old thing: a challenger who might be able to KO Jones if they would just go all out...but instead they will get frozen like a deer in the headlights, fight passively, let Jones dictate the pace, and ultimately lose one-sidedly. Having a long reach isn't even JBJ's biggest weapon; his greatest weapon is his ability to make his opponents doubt themselves.

Jarl

Yeah I agree; but I am 100% that he has been practicing low kicks specifically for Jones. It seems that Jones finally showed some cracks in his armor and attacking his chicken legs is one of them.

I really don’t understand why more people don’t spam leg kicks in MMA. Specifically, I have seen almost no one go after Jones’ legs, which he seems like he would be highly vulnerable to.

I think we'll see the same old thing: a challenger who might be able to KO Jones if they would just go all out...but instead they will get frozen like a deer in the headlights, fight passively, let Jones dictate the pace, and ultimately lose one-sidedly. Having a long reach isn't even JBJ's biggest weapon; his greatest weapon is his ability to make his opponents doubt themselves.

Jarl
That's what makes me think Dom has a decent chance though. He doesn't seem like he has any bitch in him, unlike Gus and Smith. Also I think Thiago has knocked off some of that air of invincibility.

thought he could then he got neutered bad in that press conference...feel jones comes up with something special after the worst performance of his life against santos

Back