Can people explain to me why Tyrone Woodley is not liked at Sherdog?

I compare him to Johnny Hendricks... obnoxious behavior.

He might be an amazing fighter, great dad etc. When he gets on the mic, he becomes a whiny bitch. That is universally disliked.

Got beaten by Wonderboy but still holds the belt.

And is now avoiding the rematch.

Ask Cruz.

There's nothing society hates worse than a confident, proud, assertive black man. Woodley competes in a sport where the fanbase is overwhelmingly white and conservative, thus he will always be held to a higher standard and have every move, every word closely scrutinised.

Not sure cunt.

His knockout of Lawler was farken swoit.

There's nothing society hates worse than a confident, proud, assertive black man. Woodley competes in a sport where the fanbase is overwhelmingly white and conservative, thus he will always be held to a higher standard and have every move, every word closely scrutinised.

To me he is just a black Hendricks. Fool who spouts off stupidity and then acts like it's everyone else's fault but his own for the lack of fans/enthusiasm.

He is a smidge worse because he throws race cards out there.

I was a fan of pre-crybaby Rampage. Am a fan of Rashad/Cormier/MVP/Black Beast and even though Mighty Mouse is a boring personality I still like his fighting ability. It's not about skin color, it's the image they are throwing out there.

But then again I'm not FULL WHITE(Native Amuuurcan.), so you can use that as an excuse to further your race baiting agenda.

D9JYtvE.png

I honestly don't mind Woodley, but he does sometimes come off as a smudge entitled, guess the chosen one monicker is in full force with him. He's a decent analyst and personality, the guys worked his tail off to get where he's at, I personally think he translates his lack of popularity to disrespect and racism. It's sad but may be true in some cases, but every action has a reaction type of thing and sometimes he needs to look in the mirror instead of thinking everyone is against him.

Back