Can Mass Effect 3 multiplayer for Wii U play with XBox servers?

BJJscion

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have Mass Effect 3 for the Wii U, and have gotten obsessed with it. My question is, can the multiplayer for ME3 on the Wii U play with players on XBox or PS servers, or only Nintendo?

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

^^^ lol what hey said

But in all honesty TS does own a Wii U so that's the type of question I expect..... :icon_chee

There are virtually NO if any games that allow multiplayer across platforms.

No MAJOR releases (correct me if I'm wrong but I might be wrong about 1 or 2 titles)

Sadly no, cross-platform play isn't a major thing just yet.

How did you find playing the third one on Wii U? Did you have any issues with your decisions from the first two not carrying over?

There are virtually NO if any games that allow multiplayer across platforms.

No MAJOR releases (correct me if I'm wrong but I might be wrong about 1 or 2 titles)

the biggest ones i can think of with cross platform are FFXI and FFXIV (though only PS3/4 and pc), though i think there is one or two others.

There was Shadowrun on the 360 and PC. I only played the demo though.

was considering getting it for Wii U, until EA released trilogy on ps3 and 360 for lower price than you can get ME 3 for Wii U.

was considering getting it for Wii U, until EA released trilogy on ps3 and 360 for lower price than you can get ME 3 for Wii U.

Not to mention that the cheaper trilogy was released BEFORE the Wii U edition. And then EA complained that nobody was buying it for Wii U. Well no shit, assholes!

The only cross platforms are PC to something else. No consoles work well together, they all refuse to play nice.

Back