Can Dustin beat Khabib?

Poirer's wrestling stinks though kiddos. This is the guy that got pinned up the cage by Eddie alvarez like it was Khabib.

.... And then did this, against a guy who is 5x the striker Khabib is. Maybe not the best example buddeh.

<45>

If Khabacon gets hit with combos like that, they might have to ship him back to Dagestan on a cargo plane.

FearfulPaleBittern-size_restricted.gif

AdmiredTotalLacewing-size_restricted.gif

Lot of cerrone love. One of my favorite fighters but I don’t see him beating khabib.
Considering I haven't seen anyone do anything to him on the ground I'm gonna favor Cerrone.

Yes I think so, Khabib gets tired from all his takedown attempts and he isn't a great finisher... I still favor Khabib to get a decision win, but I hope he gets beaten into retirement.

No need to reach for second tier fighters. Conor will beat him in the rematch.

Can and will baby.

Dustin’s gonna bring back the diamond d’arce after rocking Khabib in the first

going to come down to his TDD -- He's a big strong guy with underrating wrestling

Needs to do what Conor did in r3 -- people forget Conor won that round

Everybody can beat everybody, just need a lucky punch.
But Khabib is favourite, obviously.

Cerrone has legit grappling. I went to one of his seminars recently and he let me lock up a triangle, he postured and did some funky turn and almost dislocated my knee. He is a lot stronger than he looks.

Dustbin will starch Jabidi.

If Khabib doesnt manage to really hurt Poirier on the ground, Poirier definitely has a decent chance to ko Khabib. Khabib needs to be very aggressive on the ground otherwise Poirier might come back in the later rounds.

Yes I think so, Khabib gets tired from all his takedown attempts and he isn't a great finisher... I still favor Khabib to get a decision win, but I hope he gets beaten into retirement.

It would be a beautiful thing to see Poirier beat Khabib.
The emotion of it all for a guy who deserves his shot It would be bliss.
Khabib has fought 5 times in the last 5 years April 2014 until April 2019 - cant wait until he loses the guy fights less than any other champion on the UFC Roster.

There are several guys who could get an upset win on Khabib. All fighters are vulnerable to the right placed strike, a slip/fall, etc.

But there is no current Top 5 LW who will beat Khabib because they are better than him.

EDIT* inserted "Top 5" since nobody further down the ranks will have opportunity.

Anything can happen, it's a fight. Is it likely to happen? Probably not. I would put my money on Khabib. He will get his opponent down and he has strength/positioning to keep them there.

Dustin could KO Khabib, so could Tony or Justin BUT the odds are Khabib beats them all.

Back