Can Conor McGregor sell a million PPV vs a MMA fighter without the UFC backing him ?

J

JollyRants

Conor-McGregor-Background.jpg
Why dont Conor McGregor fans understand the only reason Conor sells 1.5 million is PPV is because hes being promoted by UFC and fighting with a UFC undercard. I think Conor brings about 500k of them buys himself or less. How much will Conor sell if he fought on a non UFC PPV without a UFC undercard and the UFC brand behind him ? How much PPV would Conor sell against a MMA fighter on PPV without the UFC brand behind him ? Lets see Conor starts his own promotional company and sells his own fights how would he do ? I dont think he would sell well without the UFC brand behind him.

Let's see what the MMA Elite panel has to say about this.

<mma3><{hughesimpress}><31><36><{nope}><{CMPALM}><6><{cruzshake}>{<Mcgoat}<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
No way, just another hype job. Dana could make him have an EPIC fall. Ronda Rousey level

As long hes winning UFC can't do shit.He knows this well, thats why hes picking his matchups/shots carefully. Hes got to a position, where hes a danger to the management even, but boy does the guy have balls. Call his shots like a G.

How's the UFC selling with him on the sidelines?
<TrumpWrong1>
<{nope}>

Conor-McGregor-Background.jpg
Why dont Conor McGregor fans understand the only reason Conor sells 1.5 million is PPV is because hes being promoted by UFC and fighting with a UFC undercard. I think Conor brings about 500k of them buys himself or less. How much will Conor sell if he fought on a non UFC PPV without a UFC undercard and the UFC brand behind him ? How much PPV would Conor sell against a MMA fighter on PPV without the UFC brand behind him ? Lets see Conor starts his own promotional company and sells his own fights how would he do ? I dont think he would sell well without the UFC brand behind him.
Conor's selling power is 50% due to his dance partner.

He would not sell as many ppv's without a worthy opponent; wether the person was good at trash talking or stoich and reserved.

Right now, he would not sell over 400 if the UFC matched him with a guy like Devin Powell. His opponents had a lot to do with his success: the UFC marketing machine also had a lot to do with his success.

I will also aknowledge that he did his part in prompting himself and fighting well.

TS, you might have gotten better responses if you hid your 1. in sig

Boy this is some retarded shit, buddeh.

I have one for you. How would Anderson Silva fare against Michael Page if Page was in the UFC but Silva used boxing gloves, but cannot kick or elbow? Page can kick and elbow, but he cannot punch, and every minute they will let a chicken into the Octagon. Grabbing the chicken gets you a Bisping Point, and whoever gets 10 Bisping Points gets a Von Daniken Point. I don't need to say what 10 Von Daniken points get you, of course.

But really, what do you think?

Boy this is some retarded shit, buddeh.

I have one for you. How would Anderson Silva fare against Michael Page if Page was in the UFC but Silva used boxing gloves, but cannot kick or elbow? Page can kick and elbow, but he cannot punch, and every minute they will let a chicken into the Octagon. Grabbing the chicken gets you a Bisping Point, and whoever gets 10 Bisping Points gets a Von Daniken Point. I don't need to say what 10 Von Daniken points get you, of course.

But really, what do you think?
latest

I think Conor brings about 500k of them buys himself or less. .

If he only brings at max 500k according to you, how come the PPVs without him struggle to break 400k? They should be selling close to 1m if it's all the UFC promotion doing the work.

If he only brings at max 500k according to you, how come the PPVs without him struggle to break 400k? They should be selling close to 1m if it's all the UFC promotion doing the work.
Because the UFC combined with Conor brings the 1.5 million. It cant be done with just anyone. He has the it factor but hes brings half of those buys with the UFC hype train behind him. UFC is possibly the greatest promotion company right now. By himself with any MMA fighter without the UFC behind him he would be lucky to get 500k.

Because the UFC combined with Conor brings the 1.5 million. It cant be done with just anyone. He has the it factor but hes brings half of those buys with the UFC hype train behind him. UFC is possibly the greatest promotion company right now. By himself with any MMA fighter without the UFC behind him he would be lucky to get 500k.

There is no UFC hype train, if the UFC were able to bring that much hype they wouldn't have only one single star.

There is no UFC hype train, if the UFC were able to bring that much hype they wouldn't have only one single star.
There isnt a such thing as UFC hype train lol ? Dude you wouldnt even know who Conor is if there wasnt a such thing as UFC hype train.

Last edited by a moderator:
There isnt a such thing as UFC hype train lol ? Dude you wouldnt even know who Conor is if there wasnt a such thing a UFC hype train.

K.
If they can just manufacture a star, why do they only have Conor?
Conor haters are retarded, I swear to god.

Back