• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone defend the idea of NOT investigating Trump's admin?

Whats strange is that the Russian Government, Wikileaks, Trump, Trump Administration, Fox News and majority of Republican legislative leadership are all using the same narrative.

There has been no indication of wrong doing on the part of anyone on Trumps team. An investigation is uncalled for and would only be used to to delegitimize and scandalize the Trump administration in the eyes of the public.

If he's done nothing wrong then he has nothing to fear.

What has Trump done in 3 weeks that is worse than what happened with Clinton/Lynch? Someone answer me that?

A possible compromised member of his own hand-picked National Security team is a reason enough to investigate.

A possible compromised member of his own hand-picked National Security team is a reason enough to investigate.

They already have the transcripts if he was comprised he would be charged already, trying to make something outta nothing to take down the president.

Yes, it would be racist, just like investigating voter fraud.

If the racism excuse can stop investigations in other areas, why not here? It certainly can.

Moreover, Trump can just use secret national security courts to rule in his favor. Obama did it to get search warrants on millions of Americans. Trump can use them too. Just because he's not your guy doesn't mean that he doesn't get the same presidential powers that you supported for your guy.

It's gonna be a long 8 years boy.

Thanks for all the over-reaching executive and presidential powers that were Ok when your guy was in. We're going to make full use of them with our guy.

Disagree? Disagreeing sounds like a violation of the Espionage Act to me. You can go join the anti-Obama reporters in prison with your opinion, then. That's how it works, right?

MAGA!
giphy.gif

They already have the transcripts if he was comprised he would be charged already, trying to make something outta nothing to take down the president.
Flynn wasn't the only one in contact with Russians.

Dems sure as shit should investigate. They've got nothing better to do with no control of the House, Senate, or Presidency.

Transcripts = Everything?

Pres. Trump knew about Gen. Flynn for a month and did nothing. Compliance? Tacit Approval? This needs to be checked out more thoroughly than reading transcripts.

No one should be above the law. Corrupt politicians should be hung in public

I think you missed what I was saying

If there was an investigation and nothing was found, wouldn't it just give even more legitimacy to Pres. Trump's administration?

They already have the transcripts if he was comprised he would be charged already,

Information was briefed to the Executive branch from the Justice Department in late January. Executive Branch didnt take action until the information was made public. Today Flynn had his security clearances revoked.

Trump administration said that Flynn was fired for an "erosion of trust" occurred. Today Trump said Flynn's resignation was a political hit job orchestrated by fake news. None of that makes sense.

Side Note: Its insanely troubling that i must type all this basic information out to you.

Sorry, I haven't been following the news very closely, what are we investigating exactly? whether the Trump administration was talking with Russians? Or what they were saying to one another?

Whose fault is that now?

History is written by the victor.

Ohh boy brother, bless your heart. You think fault of something moves around like a bad fart? It doesn't.

That is unless your're legitimately asking that question but I know you're not that simple. There is serious illegal actions occurring in every aspect of the White House right now from the Intelligence community, National Security, economic policy to personal suggest very strongly a good number of people are trying to cause chaos in Trump's presidency and none of those people are loyal to him. So much has been compromised by people who are abhorrently bitter about Trump being elected. These people are not fit to work in government, straight up

Even I'm shocked how slimy and low the democrats are acting right now.

Why do the left want Flynn's transcript to not be released and the right does? That alone is suspicious as hell.

Racist loons want to investigate Trump because they are afraid of him. They should go fuck their sisters in the ghetto. Go read a book you ignorants.

Ohh boy brother, bless your heart. You think fault of something moves around like a bad fart? It doesn't.

That is unless your're legitimately asking that question but I know you're not that simple. There is serious illegal actions occurring in every aspect of the White House right now from the Intelligence community, National Security, economic policy to personal suggest very strongly a good number of people are trying to cause chaos in Trump's presidency and none of those people are loyal to him. So much has been compromised by people who are abhorrently bitter about Trump being elected. These people are not fit to work in government, straight up

Even I'm shocked how slimy and low the democrats are acting right now.

Why do the left want Flynn's transcript to not be released and the right does? That alone is suspicious as hell.

I think you're right. It's not just liberals though, many conservatives are included because Trump, despite being the "republican" president, is not representative of a large segment of conservatives either. Those, the institutional conservatives who rode the Trump wave and now want to get rid of him, are a bigger threat to Trump than the dems. It's the punch you don't see coming that puts you down.

Hillary lost! Get over it! Maybe we should investigate the federal employees working that were brought in by Obama for the leaks.

If Hillary did this there would be outrage from the same side defending Trump right now. And I would be, just as I am now, saying it just makes sense to investigate. There are very clear items to worry about, and they are worth looking into sincerely.

Democrats, media and some republicans have been working overtime to indict Trump in a scandal. They really don't even know what to look for. Like TCK said, they just want to be able to say he is under investigation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back