Can any Khabib fan tell me how he’s going to close the distance?

Something like this... with a million different variations...
VainPoliteBlowfish-max-14mb.gif
goddamn that's beautiful

How does my point make no sense? I'm telling you why people call Khabib's striking "amateurish". It's because it is.

You said that his striking only looked good because of the takedown threat. This applies to ALL fighters in the division.

In MMA, the only thing that counts is how effective your striking is. Not if it's effective because of your "pure striking" or because of your ability to mix it up with grappling and make your opponent confused.

20 pages of analysis on how to close the distance and all Khabib did was dive at Conor's legs with no set up from 10 feet away 15 seconds into the fight.

I guess MMA is sometimes simpler than we make it.

20 pages of analysis on how to close the distance and all Khabib did was dive at Conor's legs with no set up from 10 feet away 15 seconds
into the fight.

I guess MMA is sometimes simpler than we make it.

He didn't just dive, a proper takedown is a little more complicated than that.

you know your shit

Just admit that you suck at predicting fights.

lmao
Hey Mano, did you ever ask @Dbreiden83080 about why he jammed out of our bet, he made? The fkn Clown used me "stalking" him for an excuse, then blocked me, so he did not have to deal with it.....Because he knew deep down his Boi was getting Smeshed....That is the slimiest of the slimy....Even in fkn Sherdog....

Good thread bump, I hope more good threads like this get found and bumped.

low ankle pick has been used against skilled strikers all day - every day, a trick as old as the sport its self. How in the world did morons NOT see that coming.

I love MMA but damn a significant portion of its fans are complete morons

Khabib will close the distance with his superior underrated russian boxing.

Khabib setting up the right with the jab:
gLlvQD.gif

Khabib landing the right, then popping the jab in conor's face:
Yv1E1Y.gif

Khabib hypnotising conor with the jab:
wmGPRX.gif

Khabib taking advantage of an overly aggressive conor and touching him with a little check hook
6R38PN.gif

Khabib's underrated russian boxing exposed the fact that Conor has a weakness to the orthadox left jab because he can't counter it with his signature left cross. He can't cross his left over yours.

Khabib exposed that in the fight against Conor with his underrated russian boxing which confused Conor which made it very easy to close the distance.
Mano..... This is by far the best breakdown of Conor's "better striking" than Khabibs, I have seen yet...I'll probably need to use this one...Oh, I dunno, maybe 1000 times....Well done, even with pictures, to help the little nuggets understand better..
source.gif

Those gifs are evidence of good boxing how? Don't get me wrong I like watching Conor fight, but I was rooting for Khabib. Mostly because I can't stand Conor nutthugger's.

All these prove is that Conor was scared shit less of Khabib's ground game, to the point where Khabib was allowed to be the slob he is on the feet with no repercussion. Khabib is definitely improving, but had he fought the exact same way against say a Gaethje, he gets slept.

Hands straight down after a combo. Chin straight up in the air. No angle cutting and minimal set ups. All Khabib is displaying here is marginally better footwork and decet timing.
And Conor still couldn't outstrike him...Maybe it's time for Conor to not be so one dimensional....

Holy shit TS must have a zillion alerts from this thread haunting him every time he refreshes the forums lol

Well deserved.

elanimalsantana said:
View attachment 466969

But you momma likes it, though

Call me kid all you want, but you momma still likes it even though I'm probably old enough to be your Daddy (and might be for all you know).
so you're a full grown man throwing around momma jokes??? grow the fuck up loser
A loser that your momma likes, though

Back