Camus Welcomes Kimura at UFC 156

[QUOTE="Rush";78191699]Mark Striegl, Andre Fili, Jim Alers are 3 featherweights that should be in the UFC over Kimura.[/QUOTE]

Kimura is taking the fight on a month's notice and dropping to 135. I doubt those guys would be doing all that.

Kimura is taking the fight on a month's notice and dropping to 135. I doubt those guys would be doing all that.

Didnt know he was dropping to bantamweight...but still, Aljamain Sterling or Sirwan Kakai would have taken that fight no doubt.

Im toasted, so when I first saw the thread title I thought of Albert Camus vs Masahiko Kimura and started tripping out.

LOL
Why would Kimura's ghost fight Camus? If he came back he would be hunting Roger Gracie for sure.

I'd rather see Camus VS Sarte.

But anyway, Camus should take this match. He can resist punishment that would kill anyone else. He also has amazing heart and fighting spirit.

Camus via

Tech-Camus-AuroraExecution3.jpg

Care to explain? I haven't watched girly cartoons since.... I've actually never watched them.

Care to explain? I haven't watched girly cartoons since.... I've actually never watched them.

Ain't nothing girly about Saint Seiya, asshat. It's just not as famous outside of Japan and Latin America.

And the reference is that the character in the pic is Camus, Gold Saint of Aquarius, unleashing his "Aurora Execution" attack.

I was excited and thought Masahiko Kimura's ghost would materialize and fight a modern day MMA fighter, and then I opened the thread....

kimura is a good signing. hope he wins because camus was boring in his last fight.

ive been following striegl for a while and he still needs a lot of work. ive seen kimura once so i cant really make too much of an educated judgment on him now

Never seen Kimura fight, but Camus was underwhelming against Pague. Coin flip.

Camus was fairly impressive against Pague. Showed off plus technical striking, wrestling, and sub d. Stop sleeping. He's going to take out all the Dustins in the featherweight division. Dustin Diamond is up next. He won't have to travel far to find him. He lives 20 minutes away from Milwaukee.

Haha didn't know if he welcomed the submission or if it was a fighter at first.

He doesn't even have one win by kimura, what is this shit?

Back