Campaign for Glover Teixeira Title Shot

bartleby929

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Glover is a legend of the sport and he would have been even without the last string of victories. He has had some of the low lights: his fight with JJ looked lopsided and his fight with the now semi-retired Gus was a terrible night for him...

But he has not only beaten but crushed his last few fights: he basically retired Lionheart (Lionheart had lost to JJ but then beaten Gus decisively) and then crushed Santos (many can argue he is the robbed LHW champ)

Give this man a title shot Dana. LHW division is thin as hell anyway.

You and the rest of Sherdog are all full of shit.

Honest Question: Would anyone here actually PAY MONEY (not steal it) to watch Blachowicz vs Glover???

At the end of the day this is a business and they have put out fights that people are willing to pay to watch or they will go under.

Jan vs Izzy is the fight that fits the bill.

Honest Question: Would anyone here actually PAY MONEY (not steal it) to watch Blachowicz vs Glover???

At the end of the day this is a business and they have put out fights that people are willing to pay to watch or they will go under.

Yes. I would.

So, in that case you would say yes to Conor fighting for the 155 title and (win or lose) fight for the WW title after that? And how aou Holloway for the 155 v Conor, or Lenar v Stipe, just to be creative? As you hopefully understand, MMA is a sport and should be respected as such by it's money hungry matchmakers. I understand money is important, but Izzy v Jan is just stupid. LHW is entertaining and if the UFC wants to make money, they should pay to get better fighters, instead of signing these non-marketable contender guys.

Imagine if the UFC didn’t let go of 3 top 5 LHWs. Glover would’ve never gotten the chance to wrestle a blown up middleweight kickboxer for a LHW title shot. UFC sucks nowadays.

So, in that case you would say yes to Conor fighting for the 155 title and (win or lose) fight for the WW title after that? And how aou Holloway for the 155 v Conor, or Lenar v Stipe, just to be creative?

Yes to Conor fighting for the 155 belt... That is what is going to happen.

No, to WW because he can't win there and it will ultimately hurt his star potential in the long run

HELL YES to Conor vs Holloway rematch...with or without the belt

And SUPER HELL YES to Lesnar vs Stipe

As you hopefully understand, MMA is a sport and should be respected as such by it's money hungry matchmakers.

MMA is as just as much about entertainment as it is sport. That's why there are performance bonuses to incentivize fighters to put on a show.

Personally, I love MMA more as entertainment than sport.

I understand money is important, but Izzy v Jan is just stupid. LHW is entertaining and if the UFC wants to make money, they should pay to get better fighters, instead of signing these non-marketable contender guys.

LOL this is delusional. UFC's most marketable fighters are coming from the contender series

glover vs jan 100% and you fools on here talk like izzy fought bigger guys like that division lol . let him fight rakic and see where he's at , i will give you a simple answer rakic would put izzy in the hospital.

Last edited:
It’s 2020 and UFC fans are convinced Jan and Glover are the best LHWs in the world <45>

When will you casuals wake up?

I'd definitely steal (not pay for) any PPV that Izzy was on. Does that count?

Personally, I love MMA more as entertainment than sport.
The sport IS the entertainment. If the sport doesn't entertain you, you are not a fan of the sport. Peace.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back