Camp Undefeated in NYC (any info?)

i have heard of the school since about say 6 months ago but i never went in the direction of the school for whatever reason...however if the price is 130 a month taht is a freaking steal in NYC??!! for mma and bjj

the place is in fact overseen by Eduardo Santos the BB BJJer and its most certainly in good hands. i should know ...Santos is my instuctor LOL!!

Whats up man? Where does Eduardo teach from? I need some BJJ big time and I'm not paying $225 for Renzo.

I run NY Combat Sambo out of that gym as well. I can attest to the BJJ and Muay Thai there. Matheus is a good coach (and a very friendly guy). He is a very hands on instructor. They are good people and seem to be very good coaches. Give them a try. They offer free trial classes I believe.

I run NY Combat Sambo out of that gym as well. I can attest to the BJJ and Muay Thai there. Matheus is a good coach (and a very friendly guy). He is a very hands on instructor. They are good people and seem to be very good coaches. Give them a try. They offer free trial classes I believe.

thanks, I'll check it out.

Thanks for the ups Steve! You're the man!

I also agree with Mikey Triangles' statement.
Our BJJ instructor is very skilled and technical. But, you should come and check it for yourself.
You're all welcome to a free class.

Later!
Camp Undefeated
15 W 39th St. 4th floor
212-302-0402
campundefeated.com

I train here, and i've trained at another gym a couple years back, so i have something to compare to.

I like this place alot, for starters they have a full changing room with showers. Thank god.
More importantly the instruction is awesome... i've been going for close to a month now, and i haven't had a class be the same as the previous... always giving you new things to think about and add to your game.
I've done mostly muay thai, because i'm out of shape... and aaron pushes you real hard, and i'm always feeling like a dam grizzly bear after i get out of that class.

I've done 4 or 5 bjj classes, they have both gi and nogi classes alternating m/t/w/t and friday is free rolling i think.

Both instructors are very personable and hands on... they correct you on poor technique but are all like positive and not assholes. Which is a big thing to me... i'm all super introverted and stuff.

Overall this is a much better gym and experience than my previous one at ny sanda. I'm getting in good shape quick.

I train here, and i've trained at another gym a couple years back, so i have something to compare to.

I like this place alot, for starters they have a full changing room with showers. Thank god.
More importantly the instruction is awesome... i've been going for close to a month now, and i haven't had a class be the same as the previous... always giving you new things to think about and add to your game.
I've done mostly muay thai, because i'm out of shape... and aaron pushes you real hard, and i'm always feeling like a dam grizzly bear after i get out of that class.

I've done 4 or 5 bjj classes, they have both gi and nogi classes alternating m/t/w/t and friday is free rolling i think.

Both instructors are very personable and hands on... they correct you on poor technique but are all like positive and not assholes. Which is a big thing to me... i'm all super introverted and stuff.

Overall this is a much better gym and experience than my previous one at ny sanda. I'm getting in good shape quick.

"double post"

Oh god you where at NY Sanda, I heard that Ross is areal a$$hole!!! I know Zocci teaches there, he is from my old neighborhood Ridgewood, but dont know much about him.

unfortunately it seems NY Sanda is the bane of MA schools in NYC area.

Advice to anyone interested in Camp Undefeated....

I heard they're raising the price of membership in September. Just in case anyone wants to save some cash, you should sign up before August is over. I'm signing up in a couple of days.

Also this gym is the closest I've seen to a full MMA gym in NYC. Almost looks a Miami MMA gym [ damn I miss Miami]. They got the works GI / NO GI BJJ, Muay Thai, Mats, Full Cage and Weight Lifting, Treadmills, etc.

It's your one stop training spot. Ohh yeah for all the metrosexual guys it's a clean gym.

I saw on there website that Wagney Fabiano was going to be teaching there MMA classes starting August 18th, But now he's off there site, anyone know if he's still starting this month? Or teaching there at all?

He was teaching there but he went back to Brazil... I heard he's coming back and also sending one of his BJJ Black Belt students to teach the MMA classes.

Fabianos classes were really good. Very technical guy.

Hey, hows it going? Wagney left to compete in the WEC, he'll be back within the year...

We have Bruno Bastas coming in in January....He is a 3x world champ in BJJ...

Back