cam sex

Originally posted by tanya271
Even though shes my mate this is so funny.
I have grown to accept you. now post more pics off her

Originally posted by kealii
oh. i remember you. i sent you a pm but your shit was full. did you get it???
No, i'll empty it now if you want to try it again later...
no rush though..

i dont understand wot makes me so ugly to u guys u most all live in a world full of models cos im sorry i aint that bad for fuck sake and kealli u r fucking hotter than me i think u need to make some appointments one with the opticians cos u obviously cant see urself clearly enough another with a hairdresser cos that is the worst hairstyle i have ever seen and it aint even straight and wot the fuck is that beard u trying to be justin timberlake keep trying u wont ever get there and excuse me but u aint exactly got a small nose u fucking cock

Originally posted by tanya271
Even though shes my mate this is so funny.
are you ugly too? ugly chicks only have two types of friends, other ugly chicks or mildly attractive chicks that want to look better, so which one are you?

Originally posted by liane
i dont understand wot makes me so ugly to u guys u most all live in a world full of models cos im sorry i aint that bad for fuck sake and kealli u r fucking hotter than me i think u need to make some appointments one with the opticians cos u obviously cant see urself clearly enough another with a hairdresser cos that is the worst hairstyle i have ever seen and it aint even straight and wot the fuck is that beard u trying to be justin timberlake keep trying u wont ever get there and excuse me but u aint exactly got a small nose u fucking cock
Hey you should make sex with me Im the only one who aproves ;) ;)

I feel a disturbance in the force 1 she posted to fast it would have took her longer to sign up 2 deadlift james has not said a thing on this thread a work me thinks

I don't care if it's a work or not. Just show the jub-jubs.

i'll bust off in her face, and right after the segment
she'll probally rub it in her pussy, trying to get herself pregnant

-Immortal Technique

id probally deepthroat fuck her while I play with her tits first

thanks supersumo i aint that bad honest i live near u by the way

Sep09141.jpg

Originally posted by liane
thanks supersumo i aint that bad honest i live near u by the way
hey its all good from wear I see it

I'd hit it.. She looks kinda purdy in that pic.

do you soak your tampons in alcohol? I heard a lot of european girls do that.

excuse me u ever thought that i wouldnt actually want to fuck any of u
and i dont need to get myself preganant i have a kid thanks

Less text, more mammaries, please.

Back