cam sex

lianefucked.jpg
hahaha

Originally posted by kealii
and i didnt notice how abnormally large your nose is.
shit ills staring at her tits id still hit it though

Dont mind Kealii, his ass has been a little sore since those guys posted those kiddie pr0n pictures of him.

Originally posted by EVOLS
Dont mind Kealii, his ass has been a little sore since those guys posted those kiddie pr0n pictures of him.
must have missed that one but it sounds hilarious.

i'm just messing with ya, remember you got all mad because i said i had underage pr0n?

having cam sex and eating your own cum afterwards is fucking hardcore!!

1. post pics of female

2. that's gay

3. great last line

4. it's no "wizard robe and hat"

excuse me i aint fat u cant even see that bit yeah i wouldnt say i had a small nose but u r going over the top but nose aint that big thank u very much and i hardly think u r one to talk fucking look at u i never normally get complaints from blokes so i dont care wot u guys say bout me wot u want me to cry would that make u feel better u r losers all just picking on me i dont feel insecure about the way i look and u aint gonna change how i feel there r girls out there that look worse than me thanks oh and as far as noses go how do u know u aint being racist i could be jewish or mixed race so r u saying there is something wrong with big noses now saying that it makes u unattractive if so u have just said that bout most off the black and jewish races out there u r just a wanker so why dont u fuck off u fucking loser

Originally posted by liane
excuse me i aint fat u cant even see that bit yeah i wouldnt say i had a small nose but u r going over the top but nose aint that big thank u very much and i hardly think u r one to talk fucking look at u i never normally get complaints from blokes so i dont care wot u guys say bout me wot u want me to cry would that make u feel better u r losers all just picking on me i dont feel insecure about the way i look and u aint gonna change how i feel there r girls out there that look worse than me thanks oh and as far as noses go how do u know u aint being racist i could be jewish or mixed race so r u saying there is something wrong with big noses now saying that it makes u unattractive if so u have just said that bout most off the black and jewish races out there u r just a wanker so why dont u fuck off u fucking loser
I said id hit I.E I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOU,lol us losers must of us get some of the most attractive sluts in the world we are the guys who live in 2 places the gym and sherdog

Originally posted by EVOLS
i'm just messing with ya, remember you got all mad because i said i had underage pr0n?
oh. i remember you. i sent you a pm but your shit was full. did you get it???

Originally posted by liane
im waaaay fuckin hotter than you bitch

sky.jpg

i have to agree with kealli, her ugliness coupled with her black man's nose makes her unfuckable.

Originally posted by Tak
i have to agree with kealli, her ugliness coupled with her black man's nose makes her unfuckable.
Tak where all thoose pictures really of you fucking that pillow?

*looks around*

*starts chant*

SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS!

Back