Calling someone a manlet in the most polite possible way

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiligentMassiveGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Joseph, I disagree with your assessment of a potential GSP vs Conor bout. But thank you for respectfully giving a legitimate counter argument, and not just hurling insults at me for having an opinion.

Everyone is entitle to their opinion, although a lot of people on Sherdog may disagree with me. And you are more than welcome. I do not insult. I may have a dry sense of humor on here from time to time, but I will never insult.

Inb4 raging manlets spill their insecurity all over this thread, call Conor the GOAT etc.

Not a manlet. Hate manlets. Especially MM and 125.

Manlet lovers are actually the one's who hate Conor.

Not a manlet fan and Conor is one of my top fighters.

Joseph, I disagree with your assessment of a potential GSP vs Conor bout. But thank you for respectfully giving a legitimate counter argument, and not just hurling insults at me for having an opinion.

You originally said, "The last time GSP fought someone shorter than average he was tapping to strikes." The last time GSP fought Serra he beat the living shit out of him.

Conor is a great striker and has excellent timing, I don't doubt that. I just think GSP has a higher fight IQ, more tools, and if the fight was at 155 GSP would be a lot quicker than he proved to be at 185 when we last saw him against Bisping.

THE GOAT DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS .
Conor would KO GSP. The last time GSP fought someone shorter than average he was tapping to strikes.
No you are wrong the last time the GOAT fought someone shorten than average the goat was beating the shit out of that guy
20rpesn_medium.gif
also GSP destroys conor .

"I'm jealous you could buy your Jordan's at the kids foot locker while I gotta pay full price at the adult store"

lol at the guy on the right trying to act interested in what's being said but actually checking out arnold and then insecurely reposing by hanging off of the pullup bar to flex it and flare his lats more, and trying to play it off all casually. bodybuilding lol
haha! good catch. You can see him looking over, seeing theres a camera, then adjusting to flex out his muscles.

To be fair both sides are accusing each other of insecurities.

I can see what you wrote. If your going to insult me, atleast @ me. You’re very rude.

You are truly an awful poster. You make the site worse each and every time you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back