Calling someone a manlet in the most polite possible way

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSP's jab is faster than Conor's counter left. GSP jabs Conor a few times, lands some leg kicks, fakes a punch then takes Conor down. Rounds 1-5 on his way to a decision unless Conor taps to gnp or a sub.
Joseph, I disagree with your assessment of a potential GSP vs Conor bout. But thank you for respectfully giving a legitimate counter argument, and not just hurling insults at me for having an opinion.

The insecure James Vicks of sherdog strike again

Inb4 raging manlets spill their insecurity all over this thread, call Conor the GOAT etc.

The manlets aren’t the insecure ones. It’s the ones that call people manlets that are insecure. Like they have to keep reminding themselves of their so called superiority because they’re taller. The manlets don’t care.

"Little harmless fellas" not "lighter guys" let's say how it is

giphy.gif

The manlets aren’t the insecure ones. It’s the ones that call people manlets that are insecure. Like they have to keep reminding themselves of their so called superiority because they’re taller. The manlets don’t care.
Dont kid yourself. Of course the manlets care. Have you ever met a 5'6" man that didnt want to be taller? If so, he is a liar as well as a manlet.

Now, that said, I agree with the rest of your statement. Anyone who must constantly berate another human being (of any type) for something that they have no control over is trying to gloss over their own insecurities.

Dont kid yourself. Of course the manlets care. Have you ever met a 5'6" man that didnt want to be taller? If so, he is a liar as well as a manlet.

Now, that said, I agree with the rest of your statement. Anyone who must constantly berate another human being (of any type) for something that they have no control over is trying to gloss over their own insecurities.

Of course they’d like to be taller, but I doubt they’re insecure about it.

People talk about ‘manlets’ and little man syndrome, going around picking fights with people to prove their height means nothing, but fail to mention the average/above average height guys that think they’re superior because of their height. We both agree they’re insecure, but I think it’s something that needs to be talked about here more. The oh so cool tall dudes seem to care more about another guys short stature more than the short guy does.

GSP's jab is faster than Conor's counter left. GSP jabs Conor a few times, lands some leg kicks, fakes a punch then takes Conor down. Rounds 1-5 on his way to a decision unless Conor taps to gnp or a sub.

lol is it 2013 again? GSP is slow as molasses now.

I fuckin wish gsp used these in more fights. He landed one on Diaz and then stopped. I'm Canadian, I wanna be a gsp fan ffs, but its hard at times. Or at least it used to be. The Bisping fight was entertaining for sure

Ray Longo's calves and 12-6 forearms need to be banned like soccer kicks.

Get a new 1-7 Forearm unified rule.

maxresdefault.jpg

BaLQ237IAAEZqIz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back