Calling on some old timers. Funniest threads on sherdog.

I have not looked through this whole thread, I just wanna ask if any of ya oldtimers remember the Twerknasty threads? And the shoop threads that came with it...
dAIFvLK.jpg

Fuckin eh man someone else remembers, I remember being in High School seeing this. He was a troll that would post that after every post and eventually there was a massive shoop thread...

Always like this thread and OP.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-pwned-an-ambulance.58277/

"Oh yeah.......and boy was it sweet, sweet justice.

I normally keep my '93 Dodge Snipervan in the slow lane and keep it below 45 mph for the sake of safety; I'm a delicate man.

But yesterday I hopped on the highway on my way back to the trailer park in ShadySide. Having just eaten a fine quality $2.95 dinner, I was looking for a little fun, and there it was with lights a flashin'. Roughly a mile ahead of me on an open stretch were red and yellow flashing lights of an ambulance soon to be pwned in a Lovely way.

I gunned the accelerator. As I climbed through the ranks of double digits and weaved through the traffic I found myself closing in rapidly on my drag racing counterpart.

I cracked 100 mph, and ol' Bessy was still holding together. The ambulance had to have been traveling at 90 mph at least in order to still be keeping a distance from me. I went fast lane, slow lane, back to the fast.....BLEW PAST A COP, and continued my pursuit. We hit the main drag heading into Downtown Pittsburgh with me hot on the ambulance's tail. No way I was giving up, especially with Officer Dillweed probably trying to lay chase on me now.

The pussy ambulance had his lightbar advantage, and I was still screaming past people faster than they could part 'em.

The moment of truth neared as we cruised through the Fort Pitt tunnels. As soon as we came out the other end and were presented with the night skyline of Pittsburgh I blew past the ambulance screaming "OWWWWWWWWNNNNNNED!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs. The look on the driver's face was fucking priceless. Disbelief, confusion, maybe even a touch of anger. I bet he's never been rushing to a hospital with a patient and gotten his ass whipped by a minivan.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

I need a fucking medal for that effort. A grand total of a 20 mile chase and victory was mine at the finish line.

Thoughts?"

her talking shit is her melting down, she makes no sense & attacks everyone. I use 50 ppp so I dunno, so it's on the 1st page for me, but she's ultra rustled in the thread making zero sense, with everyone egging her on.
She definitely jumped the shark in that thread. I really hope she wasn't a dude, cuz it seemed like a whole lot of sexual tension there. Never had a woman hate me that much, that didn't want to bang me! lol

No it wasn't Vutu. It's pretty much confirmed that Banchan isn't a girl though but I'm on the fence about that.

Actually, no. At the end of that very thread (v.2), Banchan proved to be a girl by posting some vocal message in real time. After that a mod locked the thread.

I don't remember the name of the thread but it was a guy talking about "big nig(big nogueria)" and the first answer was "cheick kongo?" That was hilarious

Actually, no. At the end of that very thread (v.2), Banchan proved to be a girl by posting some vocal message in real time. After that a mod locked the thread.
I don't get why people can be so obsessed to go from forum to forum being so fucking nasty. It baffles me.

Always like this thread and OP.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-pwned-an-ambulance.58277/

"Oh yeah.......and boy was it sweet, sweet justice.

I normally keep my '93 Dodge Snipervan in the slow lane and keep it below 45 mph for the sake of safety; I'm a delicate man.

But yesterday I hopped on the highway on my way back to the trailer park in ShadySide. Having just eaten a fine quality $2.95 dinner, I was looking for a little fun, and there it was with lights a flashin'. Roughly a mile ahead of me on an open stretch were red and yellow flashing lights of an ambulance soon to be pwned in a Lovely way.

I gunned the accelerator. As I climbed through the ranks of double digits and weaved through the traffic I found myself closing in rapidly on my drag racing counterpart.

I cracked 100 mph, and ol' Bessy was still holding together. The ambulance had to have been traveling at 90 mph at least in order to still be keeping a distance from me. I went fast lane, slow lane, back to the fast.....BLEW PAST A COP, and continued my pursuit. We hit the main drag heading into Downtown Pittsburgh with me hot on the ambulance's tail. No way I was giving up, especially with Officer Dillweed probably trying to lay chase on me now.

The pussy ambulance had his lightbar advantage, and I was still screaming past people faster than they could part 'em.

The moment of truth neared as we cruised through the Fort Pitt tunnels. As soon as we came out the other end and were presented with the night skyline of Pittsburgh I blew past the ambulance screaming "OWWWWWWWWNNNNNNED!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs. The look on the driver's face was fucking priceless. Disbelief, confusion, maybe even a touch of anger. I bet he's never been rushing to a hospital with a patient and gotten his ass whipped by a minivan.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

I need a fucking medal for that effort. A grand total of a 20 mile chase and victory was mine at the finish line.

Thoughts?"

what ever happened to Bruce? There were a handful of hilarious motherfuckers around back then who disappeared.

what ever happened to Bruce? There were a handful of hilarious motherfuckers around back then who disappeared.

remember the time he jerked off naked whilst sharing a hotel room with his mom and had to eat his own muck?

remember the time he jerked off naked whilst sharing a hotel room with his mom and had to eat his own muck?

Perhaps the greatest post in Sherdog history

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/attn-bruce-lovely.106007/

"You guys have put me in an awkward situation here. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

This reminds me of the time I was on vacation with my family and I had to share a room with my mom. I needed to jerk off really badly, but with her in the room it was tough. I did it anyway as quietly as I could, and then I realized that I had no catch rag. I couldn't get out of the squeaky bed naked and get to the bathroom without raising suspicions, so I was forced to eat the handful of my own cum.....while lying naked....in a room with my mother."

Nothing will ever top the ‘Sams Club Pizza’ thread.. I’ve never seen hilarity catch fire in this place that fast.. so fast and distracting the Mods erased the thread like a day or two in lol

That wedding thread looks fake as fuck the guy was just trolling pretending to be them . I wonder where he go the pics ? Probably an Air Force or Army, military forum .

Back