Calling it now, Phillipou will prove himself against Boetsch.

There were other elements involved (hand injury, eye poke) but hey, I called it.

There were other elements involved (hand injury, eye poke) but hey, I called it.

Dont forget the head butt.

The 3 things that did the most damage to him were not his fault, kind of a retarded fight.

Either way he(Boetsch) completely broke down mentally, it was sad to watch.

No, you didn't. Boetsch won the first round and won the stand-up fighting. He only won when Tim broke his hand, and when his vision was impaired by an illegal headbutt and illegal eyepoke. I'm no Boetsch fan but that was a horseshit fight.

Good call bro, I knew Phillipou would win, I've seen many of his prelim fights and he has always looked solid.

Yeah, too bad all that happened. I was pulling for Costa, just wish less controversy was behind this W.

No, you didn't. Boetsch won the first round and won the stand-up fighting. He only won when Tim broke his hand, and when his vision was impaired by an illegal headbutt and illegal eyepoke. I'm no Boetsch fan but that was a horseshit fight.

Word. I don't care at all about either guy, but anyone psyched about that performance needs some help navigating through this life.

He won't stay at top 10 for so long, his wrestling is sub par.
I say let him fight Okami, and we will either get boring UD or spectacular ko.

Back