Calling it now, Phillipou will prove himself against Boetsch.

eXtv

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Making this thread after seeing him as the betting favourite, and I'm calling it right now, Costa will keep it standing vs. Tim Boetsch and outclass him on the feet with his excellent boxing.

I've been saying how good Costa's hands are for a while now, and in the Boetsch fight I think people are going to really notice how slick his boxing is, mark my words.

I guarantee Costa will win via dominant 30-27 via boxing clinic, you can bump this thread after the fight.

3.gif

Also, his "loss" vs Nick Ring was a highway robbery if ever I've seen one.

EDIT: My bad, thinking of Court McGee

Last edited:
Costa UD - - he's been impressing me with each fight.

I don't trust Tim anymore than I do a Democrat filing my taxes.

Also, his "loss" vs Nick Ring was a highway robbery if ever I've seen one.

That might make sense if he actually fought Nick Ring.....

Boetsch will wrestle him to a UD, he's not exactly been fighting world beaters where as Tim has and has held his own and managed to scrap out wins.

He's very good, but this is a tough fight. Boetsch could definitely mandhandle him on the ground, and you can never sleep on a Barbarian uppercut. Okami was dominating Boetsch until the 3rd.

That might make sense if he actually fought Nick Ring.....

Boetsch will wrestle him to a UD, he's not exactly been fighting world beaters where as Tim has and has held his own and managed to scrap out wins.

Tim was getting dominated on the feet by Okami for the first two rounds

i dunno. just for you i just re-watched his fight v Court (i couldn't remember much of it) and i was....underimpressed.

he needs to throw more combo's for one thing. 80% of the time he thru one punch. the few times he threw combo's they worked.

i get the feeling there will be a lot of "feeling out" in this fight, and i bet the fans boo. he might outstrike Boetsch. but it could look a lot like Marquardt v Salaverry....

but ya i think it will stay standing too. Costa has a great base.

Frankly, i thought Lombard edged out a win against Boetsch. Okami manhandled Boetsch for two rounds, before he got rocked in the third round and Boetsch capitalized. I think Phillipou takes this fight. I am impressed with the guy after every one of his fights.

I think Costa picks him apart with his boxing in the first and finishes Boetsch in the 2nd with a TKO.

costa is really good imo, I think this will be highly competitive and I would not be shocked if Costa won. I will not be betting on this one though, I think its a coin toss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back