Calling it now, Khabib wont make weight

Nah. Casuals don't even know who khabib is. He's crushed cans most of his career. Tony has cemented his status as #1 contender time and time again while khabib gets injured. For once Ferg got injured.

Casuals don't know who Tony Ferguson is either.

Why you bitches so scared for Conor to fight Khabib??

Casuals don't know who Tony Ferguson is either.

Why you bitches so scared for Conor to fight Khabib??
Calm your tits bitch. The odds of Conor stiffening khabib like a board are just as good if not better than khabib mauling him on the mat.

I don't know about the motivation part, but I would not be surprised if he fails to make weight. There is a track record there.

According to him, hes only 14 lbs away as of Monday. If he doest make weight, its Number One Bull Shit.

What did he weigh in at again?

O he didn't.

So he has missed weight 1 time.

Thanks.
So you don't count botching a weight cut and being hospitalised as missing weight? Like, being so far off he doesn't even get to the scales doesn't count?

Because it's obvious to everyone that he had no hope of making weight so he didn't even try, and I'd consider a forfeiture on those grounds to be a missing of weight.

I won’t be surprised if either don’t make weight.

They bring fly out Ortega just in case. Probably only a 10 lb cut for him. He should've already started.

Lol Max vs Ortega for the 155 title on 6 & 1 day(s) notice would be hilarious

If Beebster doesn't make weight, then we will have Max Holloway VS Underground King instead.

Khabib will make weight. I believe.

My king will not let me down (again)

He's only missed weight once, and made weight easily last time.

Officially. But you are ignoring Tiramisu-gate.

Persoanlly, I think if his weight cut were going badly he might have negotiated a catchweight with Max.

In April of 2016... Funnily enough, the second time he was booked to fight Ferguson when Tony pulled out the first time (his replacement opponent was a guy making his UFC debut.) He missed weight by five or more pounds, so they changed the fight to a catchweight of 160 pounds instead.
No, the fight was changed to catchweight because it was short notice.

This fight is for the actual title, so there is plenty of motivation.

Whether or not he will actually make 155 remains to be seen tho.

He is looking pretty big... I didn't think he'd make weight last time though, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

TS setting up for an all time bump lol

God I hope you're wrong!

Good. Just make Tony vs McG. Its what we've all wanted this whole time.

Not really. That's a mismatch for Tony, and Conor knows it. Conor did not want anything to do with Tony or Khabib.

Tony and Khabib is what everyone wanted.

What a cluster fuck. This fight is the #1 LW contender vs. the FW champ for the LW "championship" while the interim champ has been stripped and the reigning champ struts around tweeting and not wanting to fight.

Conor Bless

jesus_mcgregor.jpg

Back