Calling it now, Khabib wont make weight

that is factually incorrect, he has missed weight more then once.
He only officially missed once but he did pull out of another fight last minute because he wasn't going to make weight. I remember being so fucking pissed but I can't remember exactly which fight that was for.

Stop purposely being obtuse. You knew what he meant.

Khabib had a botched weight cut that forced him out of the 3rd Tony fight.
What did he weigh on the scale again? I can't remember him weighing in and missing weight.

If he misses weight for a fight of this caliber, after having previously ruined the 3rd attempt at a Ferguson fight due to not taking his weight cut seriously, it would ruin him. Having messed up that badly twice and having wrecked a fight of this magnitude would make him complete dead weight for the UFC. The first time was basically a massive statement of I don't care in the slightest about any of this. Making that statement twice would be a complete disaster. As far as jinxing it, I think technically it would be jinxing it to say "nothing can go wrong" this time.

No. More people want to see him fight Khabib than they do tony because of the stylistic matchup
Nah. Casuals don't even know who khabib is. He's crushed cans most of his career. Tony has cemented his status as #1 contender time and time again while khabib gets injured. For once Ferg got injured.

Nah. Casuals don't even know who khabib is. He's crushed cans most of his career. Tony has cemented his status as #1 contender time and time again while khabib gets injured. For once Ferg got injured.
They’ve both pulled out of this fight twice. No one knows who tony is. No casuals have any idea who anyone but Conor is in the lightweight division

Omfg, shut the fuck up with this shit. "Eher her, Khabib has troble with the weight, so I'm gonna predict that he misses weight, and maybe people will think I'm funny" He's only missed weight once, and made weight easily last time.

*Twice.

Friday... Khabib-Gate 2.0!!! :eek: But if he doesn't make it... send him to 170.

This fight is for the actual title, so there is plenty of motivation.

Whether or not he will actually make 155 remains to be seen tho.
Why would they strip tony of an interim if it’s for thr actual title?

He looks massive on Embedded. He doesn't look drawn out at all like most fighters the week of the fight and that's not a good sign.

Looks like he's going to have an extreme cut at the very end.

Well if true, Khabib can't win the belt. Max will still fight him, get his 20% and a shot at the title. I do not see this happening though.

I'm more worried about Holloway not making weight, yeah yeah yeah I know he fights at 145 Ibs, but did you see him on FOX only a few days ago?? shitttttttttt he looked damn near close to 200 Ibs on it. He hasn't been training for months because he has been injured.

What a cluster fuck. This fight is the #1 LW contender vs. the FW champ for the LW "championship" while the interim champ has been stripped and the reigning champ struts around tweeting and not wanting to fight.

When was the 2nd time?

In April of 2016... Funnily enough, the second time he was booked to fight Ferguson when Tony pulled out the first time (his replacement opponent was a guy making his UFC debut.) He missed weight by five or more pounds, so they changed the fight to a catchweight of 160 pounds instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back