Call the angle on Conor

MMAudit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see him trying to go two routes ..
after cowboy he goes after Masvidal .. so he will need to win by KO over cowboy

or

after cowtoy he tries to go after khabib again .. so he will have to submit cowtoy (which nobody expects him to do).. that way he can have use submission mma math to skip over everyone and jump back in that huge money fight with khabib

you're welcome !!

my pick will be 2 .. he dont want to fight Masvidal in real life

expect to see Khabib Vs. Conor II soon !!

wwe is full motion through UFC blood .. bleee dat !!

McGREGOR_CONOR_L.png

His chest is caving into nothing, just like his "career".

Keep buying those cow tickets though.

Slurp on hugger.

threads are getting worse the more we approach the fight ...

I mean, easier scenario is if tony wins and he gets that fight. which, I give him a much better shot at then khabib, cause at least with tony he has a shot to stand and bang.

Conor is not submitting Cowboy Cerrone. Ever.

Once Conor admitted that the call to face Cowboy was actually his, I’ve given up trying to understand what’s in his head.

Another good man lost to alcohol :(

After the fight he retires and opens a BJJ gym to teach the world about McGrappling.

I like this angle:

Wait did you say Conor would submit cowboy?

After he loses He will punch an elderly woman or child as they will be the only ones left in which he can hurt

Once Conor admitted that the call to face Cowboy was actually his, I’ve given up trying to understand what’s in his head.

Another good man lost to alcohol :(
Meh, makes sense to me. He called out Siver too, and not because he was dying to tick off Sherdog and steam roll some bum because he's 'scurred', but because it was good business and was in keeping with the larger picture. Ireland had just beat Germany in soccer/futbol and Conor called him out directly after that match, looking to ignite the Irish base and capitalize in that newly found rivalry. It worked tremendously and was the highest watched FS1 card ever, impeccably situated right after the American football's AFC championship play off game, in Boston (aka "Ireland Number Two"), and right after the New England (former Boston) Patriots won. It was a smashing success and was a perfect promo to introduce mainstream targeted audiences to "The Irish Mohammad Ali", served as a major reason Conor was able to be a prodigal success on both sides of the Atlantic and end up being the largest draw in combat sports history.

Conor's business sense is what makes him such a force, and not only is Cowboy a big name, not only do they have history, and not only is it a great stylistic match up for the fans, but it also serves as a litmus test to gauge where his skills are and get some of that rust off. Let us not forget Dominick Cruz fought Mizugaki after his lay off, and not even he battled the demons Conor did, or flatly stopped training for a year or so. This is far from a gimme, even if it is not the fights every fan wanted to see first. It makes sense any way one looks at it, and one must remind themselves, Conor has a newly minted 6 fight contract.

Wait till the aftermath if Conor wins..

Can't be worse than the aftermath of Conner/Khabib and Usman/Colby where we saw gloating/rubbing your nose in the shit..TASTING the shit.. of BIBLICAL proportions.

You mofos better pray those guys never lose. <45>

I'll be walking in here and getting a cut on all the occurrences I see of

You're a racist..
You're a racist...
You're a racist...

But....you guys were 10 times worse? WTF? <45>

Sherdog.

after cowtoy he tries to go after khabib again .. so he will have to submit cowtoy (which nobody expects him to do).. that way he can have use submission mma math to skip over everyone and jump back in that huge money fight with khabib
What? Even if Conor subs one guy - no one would think that means he could sub Khabib.

Heck, don't forget that this scenario of Conor getting a rematch assumes that Khabib vs Tony has already taken place.
And if Tony could not sub Khabib, ain't no way Conor will.

If anything, the way for Conor to get a rematch is if by continuing what he's already good at - but showing improvements in his weaknesses like cardio.
The best possible outcome for him would be to get a stellar 5 round performance where Cowboy tries to take him down, but he never tires and finishes with a late KO.

Then he could get comments like "His cardio and TDD has improved, put him in with Khabib again and he'll have a better shot this time" argument.

Last edited:
Back