News California Trying To Be First State with MASSIVE Change to Kneeing Grounded Opponent and REMOVING 12-6 Elbow Rules in UFC

Man, online trolls are something else. Is there a block or ignore feature?

Last edited:
It's a start. Hopefully someday we get to full PRIDE rules (ie foot stomps, soccer kicks, knees to a downed opponent)

Man, online trolls are something else. Is there a block or ignore feature?
Yeah there is. Fucking use it, you absolute child.

Not hard to find, but since you've established you don't have functioning eyes, try clicking on someone

Tried to explain that I have zero interest in engaging in any kind of discussion with you.

Not sure how to explain this any more clearly to you.

Stop quoting me please.

There’s so many other people on this site for you to have these mindless arguments with. Just move on.

Tried to explain that I have zero interest in engaging in any kind of discussion with you.

Not sure how to explain this any more clearly to you.

Stop quoting me please.

There’s so many other people on this site for you to have these mindless arguments with. Just move on.
Nah, just block me, ya baby back bitch.

YOU engaged in the conversation. You did so in bad faith. EVERYONE made fun of you, not just me. Then you did that wonderful hypocritical thing of acting like you took the high route while still engaging and acting like YOUR trolly argument had any merit. Just cuz you're not quoting me anymore doesn't mean you're not talking to me. Sorry I took the piss in this thread, but it was funny.

Your inability to stop responding is perfectly on par with nice. Since you can't make arguments like an adult, your only choices are either use the block feature or grow some willpower and stop responding

lol this is the only guy who seems to have actually read the document.
I don't get this. This is multiple accusations I've seen, but I don't know what's being missed. This very clearly states the rule is getting changed, which it is, and I thought everyone knew what the rule change proposal is from the text

How is this misleading or who was mislead? Maybe I just skipped over some posts by people who didn't get it, but it seems clear to me

Last edited:
Everything in training if you do it right will become instinctual.

Well, are you gonna train to throw knees in that hands down position? Prolly not a good idea since most places don't have it and you'll end up fouling someone

also tough on refs who fly in and out of states every week to ref to not get momentarily confused in these situations

Thanks for explaining how to use the block feature. Appreciate it.

Glad we’ll be able to move on. Even if it’s only with the help of the block feature.

What makes you think im joking. Do you know of anyone who died from a soccer kick? It would be a great counter to a lot of bs like butt scooters for example.
I'm a fan of soccer kicks as well and don't thi k they are particularly more dangerous than any other fight. IMO it might actually prevent people from taking more shots since soccer kicks are normally landed on someone that just got rocked or dropped and from all the studies I have read CTE is more from volume of head trauma rather than the impact so something finishing someone with less strikes might actually be better for the fighters long term.

What is california going to do, claim that knees and elbows identify as legal?

Give me knees to the groin

<{JustBleed}>
Why stop at just knees? All groin strikes should be legal. It would completely revolutionize the game. Fighters would have to fight with 1 hand up to protect their face, but the other hand down low to defend incoming strikes to their groin. You'd have fighters known for their incredible groin strike defense, just like you have fighters known for having good takedown defense, and other fighters know as particularly dangerous groin strike artists, with 1 shot groin shot KO power.

If 12-6 elbows are legalized then JJ's "loss" to Hamill should be turned to a NC.
<JonesLaugh>

What if someone getts elbowed in the eye ?

What if someone gets a huge gush and his face torn from a downward elbow

I want
giphy.gif

Back