News California Trying To Be First State with MASSIVE Change to Kneeing Grounded Opponent and REMOVING 12-6 Elbow Rules in UFC

Only one step away until we've come full circle

tumblr_mlwkkg9M4Q1qhndw9o1_400.gif

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

I’m all for it.

Just bleed motherfucker!

I also want to see knee strikes to the groin and elbow strikes to the groin being legalized.

I think commissions are finally coming around to the absurdity of the rules. Colorado allowed ONE to work in their state without any stipulations, Georgia will follow suit, this year. Now this, from Cali. Things are looking up.

Last edited:
I like it. California is leading the way in weight cutting and now this.
Yeah, but they still banned oblique kicks, so I guess they're still a bunch of liberal pussies or something, idk.

Ima be honest, this might be better than the old AND unified rules, but it's still not accurate, which kinda shows that, as much as people bitch about the rule, no one seems to write a better definition. Cuz the thing is: although having a hand on the ground doesn't automatically mean you're grounded, as people take advantage of, it still absolutely CAN mean it.

Watch legions of casuals now using this definition to prove "Conor wasn't knocked down!"
5bbcae3892b3691d8d2ef318

I think removing the gray area is the move. Now can they pass it and can they get other places to adopt it? Those are the big questions.

Back