Calf/kimo, do you have an ownership stake in sherdog.com/sherdog.net?

this is like one big happy commune. we're all owners in our own special way.

Some own more, some less, some think they own..

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Some own more, some less, some think they own..
Don't forget, some just own members. Vod owns Dave. Punkie owns Jake ect....

There is alot of this.

There's a lot of ownage on sherdog, however there's at least an equal amount of pseudo ownage.

I own USA Fighter and I lease Skinnywussy as a side note I owned plenty but now just rent.

Currently renting but I'll own soon, OWN - as in being mine for real.

i just got the title of owner of my own house. feels good to own.

Doesn't it? I bet people feel good owning something, even if it's their imagination.

I just got the pink slip to my truck last week.

Wilhelm

I won a pink slip ladder match at the Royal Rumble a few years back....no no wait that was the Rock wasn't it?

Originally posted by Wilhelm
I just got the pink slip to my truck last week.

Wilhelm

So the homeless guy's faceprint is officially yours?

Originally posted by J-Garden
I won a pink slip ladder match at the Royal Rumble a few years back....no no wait that was the Rock wasn't it?

What's it like driving a ladder to work everyday?

I hope to save up and buy a staircase with all the trimmings one day. Maybe even a second hand escalator.

I hope to save up and buy a staircase with all the trimmings one day. Maybe even a second hand escalator.

Now that's wishful thinking if I've ever heard it.

I drive a 2 X 10 underframed 12 step staircase with a mahogany railing. It gets good mileage and the women love it, but I couldn't compete with those Japanese models in a drag race; they're too streamline.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Now that's wishful thinking if I've ever heard it.

I drive a 2 X 10 underframed 12 step staircase with a mahogany railing. It gets good mileage and the women love it, but I couldn't compete with those Japanese models in a drag race; they're too streamline.

Sweet. This is what i hope to be driving.

stairgl1.jpg

Sweet. This is what i hope to be driving.

stairgl1.jpg

Ohhhhhh. Do you own all of Scotland or something? That's going to cost you a leg and a leg.

Back