Calf/kimo, do you have an ownership stake in sherdog.com/sherdog.net?

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Usually people refer to the death of Shooto in such glorious fashion....so its an honest mistake.

i am the ultimate glorified death. you fuckers better HOPE that i'm dead in the next month :cool:

btw,
i forgot a styrophome cup, house keys, and a pair of black flys #5

Originally posted by punkmother
listen asshole, dont tell me how to deal with "my bitch"...

"my bitch" of course means "my other account"

I had a dream last night. There was this image of two names, and right next to them were numbers 15% and 5%, respectively. You know how blurred dreams are, so I don't know the context anymore or what the connection was, I just felt like posting it here. Aren't dreams a misleading fiction? Once you log off of them, it's clear they're fake and you're stuck again in the bitter world of reality files. Then you realize you could've done anything in them without experiencing negative repercussions, you'd almost kick your own ass for acting like a pussy in those imaginary situations, fearing a pseudo consequence. Sometimes I still can't distinguish between hallucinations and real life events, I bet many people feel the same.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
I had a wet dream last night. There was this image of two large men, and right next to them were numbers 15inches and 5inches, respectively. You know how blurred dreams are, so I don't know the context anymore or what the connection was, I just felt like peeing my pants. Aren't dreams a fun time? Once you log off of them, it's clear they're fake and you're stuck again in the bitter world of reality files. Then you realize you could've done anything in them without experiencing negative repercussions, you'd almost eat any mans ass and become like a pussy in those imaginary situations, fearing a pseudo consequence. Sometimes I still can't distinguish between hallucinations and real life events, I bet many people feel the same.

????

I had a wet dream last night. There was this image of two large men, and right next to them were numbers 15inches and 5inches, respectively. You know how blurred dreams are, so I don't know the context anymore or what the connection was, I just felt like peeing my pants. Aren't dreams a fun time? Once you log off of them, it's clear they're fake and you're stuck again in the bitter world of reality files. Then you realize you could've done anything in them without experiencing negative repercussions, you'd almost eat any mans ass and become like a pussy in those imaginary situations, fearing a pseudo consequence. Sometimes I still can't distinguish between hallucinations and real life events, I bet many people feel the same.

Well I just read it again, and I still can't for the life of em figure out why someone would post that...

That brings you 50 brownie points, 10thdegreefaggage. I'm sure you'll earn the admin spot quickly with these moves, while standing behind them face extremely close to their anus.

That brings you 50 brownie points, 10thdegreefaggage. I'm sure you'll earn the admin spot quickly with these moves, while standing behind them face extremely close to their anus.

What are you talking about man?

I'm talking about the fact that you felt the need to defend them here, proving your loyalty as the senior mod by trying to put me down. Let them speak for themselves, they have brains and fingers to type, or don't they?

Well, it looks like you're tapping in the dark regarding recent events, like the majority of the booth.

? i dont kiss anyones ass.

I didnt know he was actually calling out Kimo and Calf..is he doing that here?...i thought he just asked a question...i dont get whay you guys are saying i am defending CC or kimo here...

OK 8th, lets pretend your post editing was harmless fun with no other intent.

Back to the topic. Yes, I did ask them just a simple question, which they didn't care to answer. After all, it's a legitimate one.

Back