Caldwell VS McKee

I see AJ taking this unless Darrion can grind him out, which I think will be hard to do.

AJ will be at least -200 here.

I'm not even going to try to assess this fight. AJ just keeps getting the job done.

Great fight, good test for AJ.

Hoping for Pitbull vs AJ finals, think everyone wants that. But yeah Caldwell/AJ is more interesting side of the bracket for me.

AJ will be at least -200 here.

I'm not even going to try to assess this fight. AJ just keeps getting the job done.
Caldwell at anywhere near 2 for 1 in this matchup is a steal. I'd be surprised if the odds are that wide.

Fedor plus showtime plus Coker equals imminent demise. But I guess we'll see. Maybe you're right
Lol na Bellator has legit roots unlike Strikeforce. Being a Viacom entity and the DAZN money help them out greatly. They’ll be here for the foreseeable future.

Did he actually get taken down once against Campos?

I have a high opinion of the talent and abilities of Darrion Caldwell. Despite a ridiculously low fight-IQ at times, and the fact that no matter how experienced he looks like a guy fresh off of his NCAA run, the man is an enormously gifted athlete and grappler. I also figured his losses to Guchi had a lot to do with a weight cut he needed to stop doing, and that he would do better once he moved back up to 45.

All of that said, I'm pretty confident AJ beats him. AJ is too good to get tapped or pounded out, too well-rounded to get outwrestled over the full five. If Caldwell wins, I think it's by decision, but I see him having a hard time over five rounds against somebody he can't totally neutralize.
Either have a case. Aj is extremely talented and gifted, but he comes out like he was fired from a cannon. He was visibly gassing against campos.
I could see aj taking it early, but i can also see caldwell getting a dec or a sub if aj gasses himself out.

Either have a case. Aj is extremely talented and gifted, but he comes out like he was fired from a cannon. He was visibly gassing against campos.
I could see aj taking it early, but i can also see caldwell getting a dec or a sub if aj gasses himself out.
That's true. Sometimes he fights at a cool and measured pace, sometimes he'll just spazz out like toddler on caffeine. I'd advise both of them to respect the other's game here, but they're both extremely plucky individuals. It's a great fight.

Back