Cake or Pie?

Cheesecake is the Tito Ortiz of pies! Doesn't really know what it is or if it's coming or going. Cheesecake is a pie and it can't deny.
Cheesecake is like that old guy Bo Jackson that liked playing for both teams

Definitely pie, go savoury too, meat pies are awesome and good for adding size onto your arse!

Reactions: 666
No fibre crew for life. Who need fibre when You can take a huge meat pie up your buttocks and crap out of your mouth.
That's a messy way of consuming pie and wasteful <bball1><{walkerwhut}>

• Eek
Reactions: 666
No fibre crew for life. Who need fibre when You can take a huge meat pie up your buttocks and crap out of your mouth.

I made this a while back, beef curry pie, was fuckin epic

Picture1.jpg

Hark question, I love pie as in Pumpkin or Apple, but I also love Cheesecake. I guess I'd pick Cheesecake.

I won’t choose. I have been off the bad carbs for a year and I miss cake and pie. For pie, Pumpkin with a scoop of Ice Cream. Or Peach cobbler. Key Lime too. For cake, a chocolate cake with raspberry layers. Maybe a Cannoli cake....Cheesecake always is a great choice.

I won’t choose. I have been off the bad carbs for a year and I miss cake and pie. For pie, Pumpkin with a scoop of Ice Cream. Or Peach cobbler. Key Lime too. For cake, a chocolate cake with raspberry layers. Maybe a Cannoli cake....Cheesecake always is a great choice.
I think that's respectable liking both the same. Have you ever considered how that makes a you bisexual though?

Back