Cain will swim in blood tonight

Its definitely a possibility! Cain didn't get a chance to display his skills against JDS the first time, it ended too quickly. I like how people act like a quick knockout like that is the definitive way to judge one fighter's abilities over another. Look at GSP-Serra FFS. The people saying that JDS is going to do the EXACT SAME THING in the EXACT SAME TIME are just painfully stupid idiots and I don't think anyone cares about their opinions anyway.

I'm hoping this fight can go atleast 2 to 3 rounds, if JDS can keep it standing and out box Cain I'll give in and say he's better... that night.

After tonight people will cry more about banning elbows on the ground.

ufc-quick-quote-cain-velasquez-overestimated-his-striking-against-junior-dos-santos.jpg

When taken down, JDS pops back to his feet while Bigfoot does not.

This fight is hard to predict. JDS should be the favorite but he is not a safe bet.

I can see JDS popping right back up, he looks so damn strong too. I just hope Cain can keep him down long enough to land some sharp elbows. It's just so 50/50 none of them are a safe bet for sure.

Why do people have to make it personal? I just want it to be a great fight. Both dudes are great.

honestly, i would like to see jds ground game a little. but i think the second fight will be a replay of the first

jds knows cain will drive for the takedown earlier, he probably trained a lot of stuff to avoid the td

Yeah rooting for Cain. JDS used to seem like a nice humble guy but know all he's talking about is how he's going to knock people out and he has become pretty arrogant.

I even predicted Cain will win via second round tko on Fantasy. Hope I'm not made to look foolish.

Cain will be drowning in JDS blood it will look like a beheading took place

From 03???? u make me sick.... I will remember u

From 03???? u make me sick.... I will remember u

Staying true to my word!!!!! Eat all the crow in the world! and all the Melvins in this thread who agreed and trolled like the TS

Back