Cain will swim in blood tonight

Cain is gonna be sleeping on the clouds tonight.

When taken down, JDS pops back to his feet while Bigfoot does not.

This fight is hard to predict. JDS should be the favorite but he is not a safe bet.

Viva la Raza!.........

anyways I hope Cain wins - JDS got lucky with the punch imo.
Cain will smother JDS on the ground

Its definitely a possibility! Cain didn't get a chance to display his skills against JDS the first time, it ended too quickly. I like how people act like a quick knockout like that is the definitive way to judge one fighter's abilities over another. Look at GSP-Serra FFS. The people saying that JDS is going to do the EXACT SAME THING in the EXACT SAME TIME are just painfully stupid idiots and I don't think anyone cares about their opinions anyway.

Its definitely a possibility! Cain didn't get a chance to display his skills against JDS the first time, it ended too quickly. I like how people act like a quick knockout like that is the definitive way to judge one fighter's abilities over another. Look at GSP-Serra FFS. The people saying that JDS is going to do the EXACT SAME THING in the EXACT SAME TIME are just painfully stupid idiots and I don't think anyone cares about their opinions anyway.

Serra was gifted a titleshot, JDS is a proven fighter who kicked a lot of ass before the title fight.

Viva la Raza!.........

anyways I hope Cain wins - JDS got lucky with the punch imo.
Cain will smother JDS on the ground

No such thing has a lucky punch. It was a fight and his goal was to hit his opponent and put him down. And JDS has great TDD and a black belt in jiu jitsu. Cain does not have a great chin and has poor striking defense. But if he can win, this is how, by tiring him out and pounding him, just see JDS putting Cain down before Cain can do that. Both great fighters, War Cigano.

I truely hope he opens up JDS and cuts him badly. JDS diserves a beating at least once.

Serra was gifted a titleshot, JDS is a proven fighter who kicked a lot of ass before the title fight.

And of course the point goes right over your head. Your opinion doesn't matter sir!

No such thing has a lucky punch. It was a fight and his goal was to hit his opponent and put him down. And JDS has great TDD and a black belt in jiu jitsu. Cain does not have a great chin and has poor striking defense. But if he can win, this is how, by tiring him out and pounding him, just see JDS putting Cain down before Cain can do that. Both great fighters, War Cigano.

Lucky isn't the right word. But if you watch combat sports enough you will see that this happens from time to time. Sometimes a fighter gets hit right on the button and a fight ends early. A fighter being, say dominated to a unanimous decision says a lot more about a fighter than a quick knockout.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back