Cain vs Ngannou has me worried as a Cain fan

When I think of the last time Cain went against a big brother, he got clipped TWICE coming in closing the distance. I'm afraid Ngannou's power is on a different level than Kongo's.
So you think a fighter's skin color has predictive value in this fight? Neat. What are other where areas can you apply this novel trick of predicting outcomes by race? Financial success? Likelihood to spend time in jail? Let' s explore this.

If Stipe can outwrestle you with ease for 5 rounds, what is Cain gonna do?

If I was a Cain fan I would be worried as well. 3 year lay off after a couple years of inactivity prior to that and facing a guy who's in his prime with big power.

So you think a fighter's skin color has predictive value in this fight? Neat. What are other where areas can you apply this novel trick of predicting outcomes by race? Financial success? Likelihood to spend time in jail? Let' s explore this.
giphy.gif

If Stipe can outwrestle you with ease for 5 rounds, what is Cain gonna do?

Ngannou blew his wad against Stipe trying to KO him in the first round. I think he bought too much into the hype and he admitted he lost his way. Watch the first Blaydes fight. He was stuffing takedowns and when he did get taken down, he got back up and never gassed.

Cain is an entire different kind of pressure but I see him just getting clipped at some point though. That said, Cain somehow always finds a way to come back from long layoffs and injuries looking incredible.

Remember what happened when Cain fought on the first FOX show against JDS ?

I can still see Dana shaking his head

Prime Cain was the Clay Guida of the heavyweights.

Unlimited gas tank but, with power......Who knows how he will be now?

Guida + power + better wrestling + better striking....isn't even close to Clay Guida. Frankie Edgar (who held/defended his belt like Cain) is a bit closer but it's still not very accurate.

Ngannou has 2 minutes to win that fight. Terrible match up.

As a Cain fan, I agree.

But that's going to be a terrifying 2 minutes. Ngannou may blitz Cain just like he did Blaydez.

Dangerous fight for Cain. Has to be super careful and squeak past the 1st round. But if it goes past that he wins. Big if tho

Ngannou has shitty wrestling.
Cain wrestlefooks him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back