Cain vs Ngannou has me worried as a Cain fan

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I think of the last time Cain went against a big brother, he got clipped TWICE coming in closing the distance. I'm afraid Ngannou's power is on a different level than Kongo's.

Cain will expose Ngannou, don't worry.

If Cain is coming in with dat lazy ass bobblehead head movement he's going out cleanly.

Just remember Ngannou's fights against Stipe and Beast and you'll feel better.

Cain is going to take Ngannou down and beat the shit out of him from beginning to end.

cErhImV.jpg

cain is coming from a serious injury and years off so my prediction is ngannou by ko rd 1

I expect Cain to take Ngannou down and pound him into pomace. Ngannou's power definitely makes it interesting though.

Ngannou has 2 minutes to win that fight. Terrible match up.

Ya. You should be worried. It's a worrisome bout. But "big brother" wasn't necessary.

He also go tagged and dropped by JDS coming in (though he won the next 10 round decisively).

And most importantly, he's been gone a loooong time. Timing is the hardest thing to get back.

I think he'll get inside safely. Not sure if I'd bet $ on this fight though.

Hard to say.

On one hand, Cain was pretty green vs. Kongo, who was his biggest test to date. I think he was lacking some confidence and refinement in that fight. The Cain who later beat JDS and Bigfoot would destroy any version of Kongo with ease.

On other other hand, Cain has barely fought in the last 5 years. He's no longer a young fighter, and has had multiple injuries. No one knows what he'll look like.

Conclusion? I don't think Cain vs. Kongo from 10 years ago will help you predict anything about Cain vs. Ngannou now.

Cain is an unknown, we haven't seen him compete for so long. I'd say Cain should win that fight still if he simply follows Stipe's strategy. Wear him out then dominate in later rounds. DC says Cain is good so that's enough for me to think he has a decent chance to win.

Prime Cain was the Clay Guida of the heavyweights.

Unlimited gas tank but, with power......Who knows how he will be now?

Back