Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum 2 (Confirmed) (Poll)

BUUUUUULLLLLLLLLSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFC trying so hard to get Cain back in there as champ. Nobody wants him there. Stop forcing it FFS

I wonder if Arlovski or Miocic is going to be next if they both win their next fights

This rematch is bullshit
Can Velasquez is holding up the division

After such a shit performance
Has the UFC gone full retard or something

Both LHW & HW challengers are getting title shots based on getting destroyed.

Might as well be WWE

JGYSRXf.gif

I saw a Cain with horrible cardio and a lot of ring rust. The second fight won't be at altitude (or will it?) and ring rust shouldn't be a factor.

It was the body shots that sapped Cain's cardio. Quit making excuses.

Well, there is a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel. Cain is prone to injury and pulling out of fights, and I am sure that Dana is smart enough to have either Arlovski or maybe JDS on standby "in case shit", so ...

There is reasonable hope here :D

Cain Velasquez will not make it to the fight.

Like come on...what about Arlovski and JDS who both have wins over Werdum? Let Cain have a tune-up fight before the rematch. It's more interesting in every respect.

I don't really see the fight going any differently; unless cardio Cain shows up and grinds one out

Every single MMA promotion has always put profit above anything else.

Every. Single. one.

Yep. And I'm not arguing that they weren't. But Zuffa are just the best at it.

And that's why its not a sport and won't be the way it is. At least with more promotions to 'keep the bastards honest' it was more transparent and more options for fighters, now with the UFC basically running things their way, its completely compromised

Such is the price we pay for having 'the best able to fight the best' (which we aren't really getting to see are we, such as this announcement) which was the line that was fed to us by Shills as being 'the only option' (which it isn't)

A much better (and stronger) MMA world would be a number of strong/competing orgs with an independent worldwide pro fighters association that they all must work through, and all fighters (bar champions of respective orgs) are free agents. The association would set minimum standards and manage rankings INDEPENDENTLY. In a real sport, any fighter should be able to fight any other fighter of similar rank in an effort to improve their ranking in any org they choose (who will pay them to do it).

Too late now

what about FEDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!???????????

even Fedor is more deserving than Cain.

Fuck this fight to death and then fuck it's corpse to death and shit on whatever is left

in meh hee co?

Vegas.

Not quite sea level...

What's funny is that if they did it in Mexico, Werdum would probably have the bigger fan base. He's won two title fights there, while Cain has lost one while looking out of his element in his parents' homeland.

Unnecessary, idiotic rematch.

Unnecessary, idiotic rematch.

This, I never seen a fight that makes less sense lol

In other fights like Sonnen vs Jones, there was at least a monetary reason for it
Cain is not a draw & has been a disappointing champ

Back