Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum 2 (Confirmed) (Poll)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update. Confirmed on UFC Tonight. But they didn't say the date.

Jeremy BotterVerified account
‏@jeremybotter
@Sidhu6_ @MikeBohnMMA @MMAjunkieSteven As noted a couple of days ago, it’s Werdum/Cain under Aldo/McGregor card Dec 12

I mentioned this one before and it seems like it's all but done. Botter is extremely reliable and i heard from a few other people it's going to be made. So i put rumor but to me it's done unless something crazy happens with Fedor. Since the Stipe vs Rothwell fight is done, it seems to confirm everything. So i figured i'd make the poll now. Everyone in the top 10 outside of Travis Browne seems to be booked now.

Last edited:
At least Werdum got his wish and is fighting on the McGregor card.

Werdum finishes him again, possibly by TKO. Also, this further proves why UFC match making sucks when it matters the most. Cain doesn't deserve this title shot.

Werdum owned him on the feet, clinch and ground and he will do it again.

Arlovski better not get screwed again if he defeats Mir and JDS defeats Overeem. I'm a huge JDS fan but Arlovski deserves the winner of he wins.

Don't care. I hate rematches after one guy got destroyed.

Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

So stupid...

Werdum RD4 (T)KO

Disgusting match but Wedum wins unless he's lazy and not motivated for the fight. Vegas be damned, Cain will gas against thanks to Werdum's Muay Thai.

McGregor vs Aldo
Rousey vs Tate
Cain vs Werdum
Punk vs Cathal
Reem vs JDS

Get it done, UFC.

McGregor vs Aldo
Rousey vs Tate
Cain vs Werdum
Punk vs Cathal
Reem vs JDS

Get it done, UFC.

separate cards.

Jeremy BotterVerified account
‏@jeremybotter
McGregor/Aldo, Werdum Cain 12/12 and then Rousey/Tate, Weidman/Rockhold Jan 2. All MGM.

Sea level or not, Werdum has Cain's numbers. Just a very bad match-up style-wise (and I said it long before).

JDS
Bigfoot
JDS
Bigfoot
JDS
Werdum
Werdum

There's something seriously wrong here. Only fought the same 3 guys over 5 years?

arrg, dont like immediate title shots.

But I think Cain will do what he did the JDS in the second fight. Then obviously a triology, so if cain wins his opponents would be:

JDS, BF, JDS, BF, JDS, Werdum, Werdum, Werdum

Back