Cain Velasquez & Luke Rockhold Console DC Backstage After Loss

I think he will take this loss hard.

Agreed. But what will it drive him to do next? Work harder with his diet and conditioning to get back to a title shot at LHW and a better chance to win, give up and move back to HW, or give up and retire?

Agreed. But what will it drive him to do next? Work harder with his diet and conditioning to get back to a title shot at LHW and a better chance to win, give up and move back to HW, or give up and retire?

Idk what he will or should do, but I know he's not getting younger. That might have been his first and last shot at the gold.

Feel for him but, as he knows, there's many worse things in life. Come back strong!

Idk what he will or should do, but I know he's not getting younger. That might have been his first and last shot at the gold.

Once he gets that knee surgery, we'll know better where he stands. But I don't think he's done, not by a long shot. He still has the skills to wreck anyone else at LHW and get back to a title shot in one or two fights. Outside of Gus and Rumble, there aren't a lot of contenders at LHW.

Might as well go to MW as HW. He is still has too much fat at 205 for a pro athlete.

Hahahaha mentally weak is all there is to it.

Jones would murder Cain, DC (again), and Luke.

Might as well make AKA his bitch at this point.

Might as well go to MW as HW. He is still has too much fat at 205 for a pro athlete.

He was 15-0 as a fat HW and LHW. He lost to a dominant champion. People are too quick to suggest dropping weight classes after a loss. He lost because his cardio sucked from the weight cut. He would look worse at MW.

If DC shed the rest of the fat and moved down to MW, I think he actually stands a decent chance against Weidman.

Hahahaha mentally weak is all there is to it.

Jones would murder Cain, DC (again), and Luke.

Might as well make AKA his bitch at this point.

Wow your dumb. Luckily you've never competed for anything worthwhile so you don't know the pain of losing when all you are used to is winning. Play it safe and keep losing.

Once he gets that knee surgery, we'll know better where he stands. But I don't think he's done, not by a long shot. He still has the skills to wreck anyone else at LHW and get back to a title shot in one or two fights. Outside of Gus and Rumble, there aren't a lot of contenders at LHW.

He need surgery?

Also OT, RIP to Stuart Scott. Just found out about that shit on bookface.

2h34mrb.jpg

winner!

I don't understand why I'm supposed to feel sorry for Cormier.

People should have sympathy for him, not feel sorry for him. The result wasn't what he wanted but he managed to make it to the biggest stage of his career and he gave it his all. Understandably, he is disappointed. The only person in the press who mentioned "feeling sorry" for DC was Jones, who sort of missed the point of the question he was asked.

People should have sympathy for him, not feel sorry for him. The result wasn't what he wanted but he managed to make it to the biggest stage of his career and he gave it his all. Understandably, he is disappointed. The only person in the press who mentioned "feeling sorry" for DC was Jones, who sort of missed the point of the question he was asked.

Why should I feel sympathy?

He lost a fight.

He was 15-0 as a fat HW and LHW. He lost to a dominant champion. People are too quick to suggest dropping weight classes after a loss. He lost because his cardio sucked from the weight cut. He would look worse at MW.

DC is a great talent. He can stay a Top 5 HW/LHW on talent alone. But if he wants to be a champion, he needs to make more sacrifices. If he was closer to an ideal BF% for a LHW, the weight cut would have been easy.

I can't believe he cried so much. He could have played it off as "this was Jones night" instead he looks like a broken man. The fight was actually pretty close but because of all the crying it looks like it was a wrought.

Even as a Bones nuthugger, you gotta feel for DC. Dude put everything out there. He was so confident he would dictate what would go on last night. Then unstoppable force met the immovable object and he was flabbergasted. The guy has always come up short when going for olympic medals or belts. No Olympic medal, No Strikeforce or UFC championship belt.

If DC shed the rest of the fat and moved down to MW, I think he actually stands a decent chance against Weidman.

That's because a lot of sherdoggers are fools who have never tried to make a change in their lives, much less drop 50 lbs and make such a substantial change to your body and lifestyle at age 36. DC was undefeated at HW and LHW and only lost to the champion. He doesn't need to make a drastic change by cutting to MW to be successful or even to be champion. If Cain wasn't in the picture, DC would be HW champion.

One tear is one too many you pansies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back