Cain Velasquez & Luke Rockhold Console DC Backstage After Loss

Breaks my heart. Jones is a beast, but we knew that.

He need surgery?

Also OT, RIP to Stuart Scott. Just found out about that shit on bookface.

Yeah his knee has been f*cked up for almost 2 years now. He opted not to have surgery and has put it off waiting for this fight. Watch the first round of this fight, Rogan refers to it when it looks to buckle a couple times.

daaaamn, right in the feels... :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2

If you think that is touching...here is his fanbase...who are now Gus fans unless Rumble fights Jon next

5839494530_fe1f989260_z.jpg

No way. I don't even think DC has that many fans.

Last time DC faced a loss like this he lost motivation and gained 40 pounds. This time, he is still one fight away from another title shot, and the title could certainly change hands in the meantime. He should lobby Dana for a shot at the loser of Gus vs. Johnson.

Damn that YouTube it wont let me play the video

Even as a Bones nuthugger, you gotta feel for DC. Dude put everything out there. He was so confident he would dictate what would go on last night. Then unstoppable force met the immovable object and he was flabbergasted. The guy has always come up short when going for olympic medals or belts. No Olympic medal, No Strikeforce or UFC championship belt.

He won the SF grand prix so he's at least up there with CroCop... hopefully has a better end or retires early. I suspect DC might fight for a couple more paycheques and walk away if Gus or Rumble cant take out Jones.

He got owned, more or less, after talking a big game. I was rooting for him. It must be hard when your A-Game is pretty much neutralised and then bettered by an opponent you hate. I hope he bounces back.

It would be less painful to him if he weren't so old. This could very well have been his last/best chance at a title.

he'll dry those eyes in buckets of chicken. it's okay.

popeyes-chicken.jpg

That's because a lot of sherdoggers are fools who have never tried to make a change in their lives, much less drop 50 lbs and make such a substantial change to your body and lifestyle at age 36. DC was undefeated at HW and LHW and only lost to the champion. He doesn't need to make a drastic change by cutting to MW to be successful or even to be champion. If Cain wasn't in the picture, DC would be HW champion.

Lots of guys would have been the champion if not for Aldo, Barao, GSP, Anderson, Bones, etc. But that's not the real world.

Yes, you're right, most Sherdoggers combined do not have the athletic credentials of a Daniel Cormier. He's an elite athlete. By the way, I'm somebody who HAS lost 50+ pounds. I used to be a fat fuck, now I'm a medium-sized fuck. But Cormier is a pro athlete, not some schmuck who has a 9-to-5 like me. I have zero desire to be the champion of the world at any athletic endeavour. DC does, so I think it's fair to say he should strive for the extra mile and shed the body fat.

Didn't realize rockhold was so much taller

If Cain is really close to dc I'm sure he will want to fight Bones.

DC is soft baked. Jonny Bones just put it on display last night.

All the butthurt made me blow my wad faster than Cormier got taken down

this is why you need to be more humble going in. He talked himself up a little too much so I can't feel too sorry for him now.

Back