Cain Velasquez JuJitsu Brownbelt in Guerilla

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
So are we getting to see him use that when he dumps on JDS head?

Are we going to the Arm Bar?

So are we getting to see him use that when he dumps on JDS head?

Are we going to the Arm Bar?

I think you are watching this sport for the wrong reasons.

Don't listen to this guy, ts. A man can't help his tastes.

Lol, hahahaha

I know JDS, already KOed him in the first fight man oh man but it still feels they haven't fought.

Back then when Cain is the Champ he was touted as the next big thing he is undefeated young and full of explosives. They say he will be champion for years to come and usher in the Mexican Man era. Some people call it the Mexicain era. But Junior Dos Santos change all that and some people are even saying its more like the MexiCAN era.

Cain via flying scissor kick into heel hook. You heard it here first.

Jds is a black belt under the nog bros, we might see him slap a choke on Cain after his fist rapes Cain's ' face

Jds is a black belt under the nog bros, we might see him slap a choke on Cain after his fist rapes Cain' face

The amount of time it took for JDS to get really confident in MMA is really mind boggling. And now he is becoming like the new Fedor specially with the punch

The amount of time it took for JDS to get really confident in MMA is really mind boggling. And now he is becoming like the new Fedor specially with the punch

I really am interested to see how well jds is on the ground, but he hasn't had to use it yet.

JDS Bb is still unproven. I haven't seen much bjj from Velasquez other than top control, sub defense, and relentless GNP. I see that he likes those in between positions more than establishing side mount and going for subs while holding them down. JDS seems impossible to keep down as well so I'm expecting a rothwell type GNP whenever Cain does manage to get him off his feet.

I like how people just assume that Cain will be able to take him down with ease

That leads to another interesting topic, in the event that Cain could not Take Junior Down.

Would pulling guard on JDS be safer than standing and trying to take him down again and again or would that be a Very Bad Idea considering JDS has the Black belt from Big Nog and I can imagine JDS GnP could be the hardest in all of MMA right now.

Jds is a black belt under the nog bros, we might see him slap a choke on Cain after his fist rapes Cain's ' face

Getting a black belt under the nog bros is like saying i got a free toy in my kids meal...

That leads to another interesting topic, in the event that Cain could not Take Junior Down.

Would pulling guard on JDS be safer than standing and trying to take him down again and again or would that be a Very Bad Idea considering JDS has the Black belt from Big Nog and I can imagine JDS GnP could be the hardest in all of MMA right now.

I don't think pulling guard would be smart for Cain, he's gotta get on top and throw a lot of leg kicks when they are on their feet, if Cain pulls guard I think JDS could tko him or just get up

True story..... He was awarded his Black Belt in Guerilla but respectfully declined.. Why? Too much Brown Pride

Shoot me

True story..... He was awarded his Black Belt in Guerilla but respectfully declined.. Why? Too much Brown Pride

Shoot me

Wasn't Brown Pride is the Actual Nick Name of Tim Sylvia?

Back