Cain Velasquez beat Brock Lesnar but ever since he did

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He only fought 4 guys, JDS, Big Foot, Werdum and Travis. (Two of them beat him)

Brock fought Overeem and Hunt.

That's almost 7 years ago lol

Brock has been making millions ever since that fight and Cain.. well Cain's just

Cain-Velasquez-post-surgery-478x270.png

Cain may have won the fight but Brock won the war.

Cain will be in a care home in 2 years max. - TheTimeIsNotNow

Last edited:
Cain is known as a destroyer of men, that hasnt changed

Little do people know the Frank Mir curse has some unknown side effects. Unbeknownst to Brock Lesnar, he was infected by Frank Mir, having rubbed himself on Mir during their strawberry altercation. He later fought Cain and Cain got it all over his knees, shoulders and back. He'll never be the same again.

Brock vs Stipe in July is the only way to save this division

Cain may have won the fight but Brock won the war.

Cain will be in a care home in 2 years max.

It's the number of fights that counts, not the number of opponents. You forgot to say he's fought JDS 3 times and Bigfoot twice. Don't take out 3 fights from his record for no reason.

Brock wasn't even a good win for Cain, just a solid win at best. When Cain beat JDS the 2nd time it finally brought some credibility to being champion. People don't realize that Brock was about on the same level as guys like Kongo, Nelson, Mir, and Mitrione. Beating trt Bigfoot twice were good wins and beating JDS twice were great wins.

Brock wasn't even a good win for Cain, just a solid win at best. When Cain beat JDS the 2nd time it finally brought some credibility to being champion. People don't realize that Brock was about on the same level as guys like Kongo, Nelson, Mir, and Mitrione. Beating trt Bigfoot twice were good wins and beating JDS twice were great wins.
How did Kongo Nelson Mir Bigfoot do against Hunt?

And he went on to beat Taker and destroy a 20+ year streak

That's what he gets for ruining Brocktober... Bastard
giphy.gif

Sure, but I think Brock may trade all of those millions for that fight not happening. It must have been the worst day of his life.

This thread is a prime example of what lengths the Lesnar supporters will stretch reality for their fighters credibility.

They start irrelevant threads with selective, obscure information and then childishly mock his conquerors who've fallen on hard times.

I think people should take note how little interest they have in mma as a sport.

I am curious about cains earnings in his career. I hope hes doing well financialy.

Brook is way underrated. He became champion in 3 fights, defended the title then had a near career ending injury and beat Carwin, then lost to Cain and Reem. His win over Hunt was impressive, I hope he see him back after his suspension.

Back