Cain Velasquez beat Brock Lesnar but ever since he did

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Merry Brockmas.

Brook is way underrated. He became champion in 3 fights, defended the title then had a near career ending injury and beat Carwin, then lost to Cain and Reem. His win over Hunt was impressive, I hope he see him back after his suspension.

You can always identify a supporter when they still try to pass off the fight with Hunt as a "win".

You can always identify a supporter when they still try to pass off the fight with Hunt as a "win".

Yeah, you have a point. It wasn't a win, even more so as Hunt is one of the few guys I can say I honestly believed has never cheated.

Its sad how Cains career turned out. On the way to the title he was a scary dude.

I can still see the scar CV left on him.

Meanwhile Cain is sharing a clostomy bag w/ Kevin Nash and Brock just made a billion dollars beating the brakes off Hunto.

Success is the best revenge.

Like I said, Merry Brockmas.

Hunt is on a slightly higher level than them. I don't understand your point.
You said Brock is on the same level as guys like Kongo, Nelson, Mir, that Bigfoot is a better win.

While Hunt KO'd the 4 of them (3 of them didn't last a round) and Brock destroyed Hunt and was actually the heavyweight champ and defended his belt a record time.

You said Brock is on the same level as guys like Kongo, Nelson, Mir, that Bigfoot is a better win.

While Hunt KO'd the 4 of them (3 of them didn't last a round) and Brock destroyed Hunt and was actually the heavyweight champ and defended his belt a record time.
Your credibility goes to shit because you really do believe Brock beat Hunt. Why don't you check their official record again and explain to me why it was ruled a no contest. It's no different then if Brock used a baseball bat to beat Hunt, you guys would still be going around saying Brock is the better fighter which is fucking insane.

Cain is overrated. Sylvia is the true UFC HW GOAT.

Your credibility goes to shit because you really do believe Brock beat Hunt. Why don't you check their official record again and explain to me why it was ruled a no contest. It's no different then if Brock used a baseball bat to beat Hunt, you guys would still be going around saying Brock is the better fighter which is fucking insane.
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Lesnar%2Bvs%2BMark%2BHunt.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

This thread is a prime example of what lengths the Lesnar supporters will stretch reality for their fighters credibility.

They start irrelevant threads with selective, obscure information and then childishly mock his conquerors who've fallen on hard times.

I think people should take note how little interest they have in mma as a sport.

Yea champ with losses to reem and Cain I think everyone in the division has a loss to Cain and reem at this point since the same 8 guys fight each other over and over in the shit ass shallowest division in mma

Right so none of Jones wins would have happened without PED too right?

Right so none of Jones wins would have happened without PED too right?
There's no proof that Jones ever won a fight because of steroids, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Brock on the other hand, took off 5 and half years after 3 embarrassing performances which proved he didn't belong in there, at least anymore against top fighters. Then comes back after all that time and looks better than he's ever looked(physically and in the cage fighting) at 40 years old? He didn't even go through the proper testing and still failed the drug tests that was given to him. The term 'juiced to the gills' fits perfectly for Brock in this case with all the evidence. After Brock fought Hunt I was waiting day by day for the test results to come back and I had never done that all my years of watching the sport. It just didn't make any sense that Brock's body and performance in the cage changed drastically after what? 7 years? Unless it had to do with lots of juicing.

Back