• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real journalism...

Characterizing TMZ as not being real journalism is incorrect. If we were to make a wager, and looked at a year of headlines, I would bet they have had more scoops, and at least the same level (but probably higher) accuracy "ratings" than other traditional media companies.

cain ordered powder and they didn't deliver
Nah, that's Coke Cain. This is Cain Velasquez.

Anyway, I hope this wasn't as premeditated as it sounds from that random guy on twitter. I hope there's more to it than that. As much as I'm not against the death of pedos, I don't see how Cain gets off on that and now his child who MIGHT have healed well with love and support has the added trauma of a father in jail for all his childhood IF those rumours are true.

Waiting for confirmed info and hoping this isn't true.

Why do so many people say that Velasquez is a "nice guy?" What is the evidence for it?

I'm not saying he is or isn't, but he's never done anything I've seen that leads me to believe that he's a nicer person than anyone else.

We don't know these fighters at all. People are capable of all kinds of deranged and evil things.

Agree to disagree.
Dissapointed in this response mainly because you just dismissed me in an admittedly Chad way. Was expecting a conversation but I am often sycophantic typing on my phone with too much coffee so carry on I guess. I don't know your politics so perhaps me trying to be proactive with saying we disagree overall on a world view was more then a little hyperbolic
<Fedor23>

No matter how you slice it, chasing someone down and shooting them is getting you prison time. Cain potentially just threw decades of his life away.
If the pedo rumors are true, and the guy got off, at least plan it out and ice the guy without any witnesses. I'm sure some of Khabib's backers knows a guy.

Well shit, the plot thickens. Poor Cain :(

I'd say poor other fella as well, but his son is an alleged pedofile + he's not dead so you know, allegedly fuck him for now.
Lol, that's fucked up. His kid is the pedophile, not him...like Cain is way more in the wrong than the father if the rumor is true.

Characterizing TMZ as not being real journalism is incorrect. If we were to make a wager, and looked at a year of headlines, I would bet they have had more scoops, and at least the same level (but probably higher) accuracy "ratings" than other traditional media companies.
The fact that you think "scoops" and "accuracy ratings"(carried out by private ideological media firms) for "transactional media companies" is a sign you have no idea what real journalism . Continue in your tabloid pop junk bullshit then.

The fact that you think "scoops" and "accuracy ratings" for "transactional media companies" is a sign you have no idea what real journalism . Continue in your tabloid pop junk bullshit then.

That's what you say.

If the rumours are true I'd symptathize with Cain. Dont know any dad that wouldn't want to/would do the same thing.

Dissapointed in this response mainly because you just dismissed me in an admittedly Chad way. Was expecting a conversation but I am often sycophantic typing on my phone with too much coffee so carry on I guess. I don't know your politics so perhaps me trying to be proactive with saying we disagree overall on a world view was more then a little hyperbolic
<Fedor23>

I am right wing on some things, and left wing on others, and apathetic on the rest.
Adds up to INDEPENDENT and left-leaning moderate.

Why do so many people say that Velasquez is a "nice guy?" What is the evidence for it?

I'm not saying he is or isn't, but he's never done anything I've seen that leads me to believe that he's a nicer person than anyone else.

We don't know these fighters at all. People are capable of all kinds of deranged and evil things.

Reputation at AKA. He was the gym captain and spoken very very highly of by everyone.
I dont think I've ever heard a single negative thing about him tbh.

If I knew my child was a pedo I wouldn’t be seen with them ever again.
Imagine being this stupid.
Dad: "son, what have you done?"
Abuser: "what? Jesus, dad, the guy must be crazy or there have been some mistake. what are you talking about?"
Dad: "promise me you didn't do it"
Abuser: "wft? I'm your son for god's sake!! of course I didn't do it!!"
Dad: "ok sorry I had to ask"

I am right wing on some things, and left wing on others, and apathetic on the rest.
Adds up to INDEPENDENT and left-leaning moderate.
That's a completely meaningless ideological statement that can mean many different things to many different people.

Uhhh Cain looking very very bad with this latest news info. Why would he shoot anyone at all he was a ufc heavyweight...

No matter how you slice it, chasing someone down and shooting them is getting you prison time. Cain potentially just threw decades of his life away.
If the pedo rumors are true, and the guy got off, at least plan it out and ice the guy without any witnesses. I'm sure some of Khabib's backers knows a guy.
Theyre now saying the abuser may have been a minor. Could be a teenager or a child himself.

According to twitter rumors Cain’s daughter is 13 and the guy he was chasing is 16-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back