Cain Tired in the Fight

You guys are smoking. His pace was relentless in the first round. In the 2nd round, sure he slowed down some, but that was still a pretty high pace and he didn't look exhausted. He kept the pace from round 2 all the way to the finish line. I don't recall many fighters going balls out in the first round and still looked impressive the following 4 rounds.

this

You guys are smoking. His pace was relentless in the first round. In the 2nd round, sure he slowed down some, but that was still a pretty high pace and he didn't look exhausted. He kept the pace from round 2 all the way to the finish line. I don't recall many fighters going balls out in the first round and still looked impressive the following 4 rounds.

Anyone who disagrees with this above is fool.

Who has ever put on that kind of pace? That was insane. The amount of energy to strike AND go for take downs without rest for 25 minutes is above anyone ever in the UFC. Nick Diaz has sick cardio but he is throwing just punches most the time.

He was still very active. It is insane to expect a HW, especially with a fat ratio like Cain's to be the same in the 5th round as he is in the first two.

Even Jim Miller got tired by the first round, and he is a well conditioned LW.

His cardio isn't overrated in the slightest, there isn't a single heavyweight who could hold that pace for two rounds

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Go watch some more heavyweight fights, even some PRIDE heavyweight fights.

It's uncommon, but it's not singular as you claim.

Who has ever put on that kind of pace? That was insane. The amount of energy to strike AND go for take downs without rest for 25 minutes is above anyone ever in the UFC. Nick Diaz has sick cardio but he is throwing just punches most the time.

This,

only people who have never fought won't understand this.
Most amateur fights are 2X3 minutes and people come out exhausted after thos fights because they gave it their all.

Cain gave it all for literally 25 minutes, he didn't take 1 BREAK
Even fighters at the lower weight classes have never fought at this pace.

Everyone who doesnt acknowledge Cains awesome cardio havent fought a single time in their life.. really how are you guys thinking here? do you know how many factors there are lol

Cain was all over JDS the whole fight, insane pace. OF COURSE HE WILL BE TIRED.

Well this fight proved two things to me:

Cain is the better fighter

JDS cardio is very, very good. Took a beating and still threw uppercuts and reversed cain multiple times in the later rounds.

the key to cains cardio is that initial burst, , even if he cant put people away they cant recover from that 1-2 rounds of super cain where he's going at lightweight speed.

This, he wasnt' even able to keep JDS, didn't mount any real offensive at all past the 1st round. He should have easily finished JDS in the 2nd.

It was like JDS was at 10% energy and Cain was at 40% energy throughout the fight.
Yes great for a HW, much better than everybody else in the division but saying he got better gas than everybody in the ufc is a little too much.

How so? Thats a Definitive statement but the victory by Cain wasnt. He was Dominant, but a decision is a decision. The only Definitevly win is to take the decision out of the judges hands.

even with the 'unlimited cardio' talk, i knew he would gas from the first round blitz he was doing. He was doing a Brock lesnar rush, multiple failed takedowns and showed anger after missing, but continued to do telegraphed takedowns. He finally got JDS to drop his hands even further and threw many punches and almost pulled a Carwin. He did ghood (h)

Try pushing the pace the way he did with carrying the weight that he does and say that again.

Yeah it's not like he was putting on a wrestling and striking and grappling clinic from bell to bell he just sat there and watched..

I never thought I'd see Cain tired. I remember back when he was going to fight Lesnar, Camarillo was like, "He has the best cardio in the Heavyweight division. Maybe... in all of the UFC."

Lol.

Anyways, just saying, who would have thought we'd see him tired? Especially only in the 3rd or 4th round? Dang.

GO JDS!!!!!!!! MIRACLE WIN!!!!!

http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4137

Cain is a 240lb man who went for 33 TD's and threw 339 strikes in total......

that is ridiculous for a HW....he was less tired at the end of the fight than Miller or Lauzon were at the end of there 3 round fight...and their 155lbs...

smarten up boy.

what heavyweight goes for 33 TD attempts?

His cardio is just fine.

Please take into consideration the Cain is a HEAVYWEIGHT

Back