Cain tearing up post-UFC 155 fight, very emotional [VIDEO]

Somebody gif that tear already!

bup1.gif

So cute. wow, anyone know why he got so emotional?

Cain seems like a really nice, down to earth fellow, but I just can't be a fan for some reason.

Same here.

He seems like a cool dude and is a hell of an athlete but that tattoo just rubs me the wrong way a little.

It's no big deal. Love watching the guy fight and proved me wrong about JDS.

Maybe because he just won the championship of the world?

And not just won it but WON IT BACK add to that he lost it on 64 or watever the fuck seconds and got it back by dominating and brutalizing the face of the man that took it in the first place. Pretty obvious really.

Cain's words at the end seem very sincere, coming from his hart.
Got to love that.
And the blood tear is just badass.

Maybe because he just won the championship of the world?

I know, he beat brock and won the title and was not like this. Also he was not this emotional after the fight. He obviously read something after or all the mexican fans probably touched him inside.

I was pullin for JDS but im happy for cain, seems like it means a lot to him...

JDS will come back better than ever too.

lol that was a red tear, pretty cool

Ma man Cain.....what can i say?

I threw a shit load of vcash on him for a reason.

Look at me now,i'm one of sherdogs richest :icon_lol:

Last edited:
cain and junior are two of the best ambassadors the sport has. i like that they obviously respect each other and there isn't a bs grudge between them to sell ppvs just two dedicated competitors striving to be the best.

Amen.

I wouldn't mind seeing them fight 5 times in their careers.

Hard to root against Cain, Hard to root against JDS. Tough fight to watch especially seeing JDS after

Yeah. Both these guys, hard not to support them as a fan.

Ill be honest here and say i was butthurt afer the fight and i talked alot of trash about Cain trying to support my boy JDS, after watching this i feel like a total idiot i cant believe i once trashed this man specially because im mexican, i usually identify something in people and that doesnt let me hate them but i totally failed with Cain after watching this.

All the things that the fans sent to him via twitter really meant something to him, that alone tells you alot about a person, im a huge fan from now on and ill promise never trash this great fighter that Cain is again, ill support him in good or bad from now on.

Last edited:
Back