Cain tearing up post-UFC 155 fight, very emotional [VIDEO]

Cain normally gets some stick for being so unemotional most of that time but damn, that really meant something to him. I'm glad he won.

cain and junior are two of the best ambassadors the sport has. i like that they obviously respect each other and there isn't a bs grudge between them to sell ppvs just two dedicated competitors striving to be the best.

Cain seems like a really nice, down to earth fellow, but I just can't be a fan for some reason.

cain and junior are two of the best ambassadors the sport has. i like that they obviously respect each other and there isn't a bs grudge between them to sell ppvs just two dedicated competitors striving to be the best.

Kind of a modern day Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture

Well said I agree.

Hard to root against Cain, Hard to root against JDS. Tough fight to watch especially seeing JDS after

cuh yeen's cool. im a fan now. not latino but (in a cholo accent) " BROWN PRIDE AYE!!!!"

It was painful to see Cain being so underestimated because of one bad night after a long layoff. I am so glad he had proven again what he is capable of.

Damn he must have some legit fans to make him tear up like that.

Damn he must have some legit fans to make him tear up like that.

He is a Mexican national hero. I can't think of a greater honor for a man than to be the hero and pride of your father's people.

Definitely the two best HWs out there, someone said they were like modern day chuck and Randy, I think that's a perfect comparison. As one sided as it was it showed how good Cain really is and how resilient JDS is. You don't see much of that these days

Definitely the two best HWs out there, someone said they were like modern day chuck and Randy, I think that's a perfect comparison. As one sided as it was it showed how good Cain really is and how resilient JDS is. You don't see much of that these days

Yup 2 of the best.

They arent gonna duck good competition for a decade then go 1-3 in the little leagues.

Back