Cain partying down

lol he looks so unassuming. I would never think that this guy was the baddest dude on the planet right now if I saw him in a nightclub or bar.

I dunno, he's got a huge head and pretty angular features. He looks kind of scary, especially when coupled with his usual emotionless facial expression.

lol he looks so unassuming. I would never think that this guy was the baddest dude on the planet right now if I saw him in a nightclub or bar.
maybe in the picture he might look that way but in person i am sure you wouldnt have seconds thoughts about how serious he really is, first he has the strong jaw line and the low forehead/eyebrows cauliflower ears that point that he is someone that is trained and the overall physique. I ve had the privilege to take pictures with Fedor back in june and listen to his seminar and even though his muscle mass was reduced he definitely looks like someone who can rip your heart out...

work hard, fight hard, party hard. i met him on the street in montreal once, definitely doesn't stand out too much (although his head and jaw are indeed massive)

hahaha I bet Cain is a riot when he's drunk

Would love to see a drunk hater Sherdogger accuse him of walling and stalling, but people like that don't leave the basement or can't even get into clubs.

The hat is some horrible MMA clothing that makes you look like you came straight out the trailer park.

The hat is some horrible MMA clothing that makes you look like you came straight out the trailer park.

He probably gets paid more than most trailer park dwellers make in 5 years just to wear that hat in public.

good for him, he deserves it

it's back to the grind very soon

these TMZ guys are the lowest living forms in the universe. fucking scavengers with no lives stalking famous(deservingly or not) people.

lol, half the time it's the celebrities tipping them off where they will be in order to get exposure. It's not as stalkerish as you think.

Compared to some of the bigger "scarier" heavyweights yeah he does. However for your average walking-on-the-street guy he'd definitely stand out. Now, Anderson Silva? Yeah, he'd definitely blend in. GSP? Only with baggy clothing I feel. All these people are the best (or some of the best) fighters in the world and look like normal-ish people. It's kind of incredible I think.

Well that may be, but I only have to wear ONE goggle when I go swimming in MY pool!

Good for Cain! He's worked very hard to get where he is. Enjoy it Champ!

H/MMA/mma%201/FedorSubway.jpg[/img]

Hilarious picture. Little do those people realize that they are standing next to a real life Pei Mei who, if he was in a bad mood, could slaughter them all with his bare hands in seconds

Would love to see a drunk hater Sherdogger accuse him of walling and stalling, but people like that don't leave the basement or can't even get into clubs.

Shit...I'd pay money to watch THAT scenario play out! :)

Back