Cain partying down

AFewDollarsMore

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/20/ufc-champion-cain-velasquez-partying-busted-nose/

1020-cain-valascez-instagram-3.jpg

bet JDS had a better party at the hospital. Thats all that matters!! he wins the important fight and goes to the important parties!!

jokes aside Cain doesnt look all that bad considering he took some pretty good shots. Is his nose broken??

lol he looks so unassuming. I would never think that this guy was the baddest dude on the planet right now if I saw him in a nightclub or bar.

lol he looks so unassuming. I would never think that this guy was the baddest dude on the planet right now if I saw him in a nightclub or bar.

lol right.... I guess the same could be said about fedor too.

Yeah, this just infuriates the bros so much. Why isn't he 6"5 with a mohawk?

wonder what hes like in real life

anyone ever met the guy?

these TMZ guys are the lowest living forms in the universe. fucking scavengers with no lives stalking famous(deservingly or not) people.

100% agreed. Same for Anderson when he has his glasses on. If both of them walked past me on the street I wouldn't look twice, let alone think they are GOATs

bet JDS had a better party at the hospital. Thats all that matters!! he wins the important fight and goes to the important parties!!

jokes aside Cain doesnt look all that bad considering he took some pretty good shots. Is his nose broken??

His face looked pretty bad on the Post Fight Show.

Back