Cain only 6 foot 1...

One of the scariest humans alive, regardless of size.

maxresdefault27.jpg

like someone postsed, Cain in person would seem smaller and i think partly because he is the HW champ, and people expect a beast of a dude from HW division...but in reality Cain is prob one of the smaller HWs out there (but he is the baddest no doubt).

What surprises me is that some of the lighter weight classes guys are much bigger than expected. I met Dong hyun Kim in person and shook his hands, the dude is a big guy but fights at 170. That guy Lim (Dong's teammate I think) dwarfs Dong... Some of these 170er are huge in person natural size wise (height and frame), but of course, they don't pack on that much muscle/fat.

Cain might even be 6 foot tall.. He's not very big. He weighs in @ 240 flat.. But he has the heart of a fucken lion!

PS: He would eat Jon Jones for lunch and spit out the bones!

Cain's the scariest man on this planet.

6 foot 1 but thick like bull.

Cain is the baddest mofo regardless of height..he fights in HW..and we sud keep in mind that HW guys are not naturally as atheletic and light footed as the LHWs...unless cain fights in LHW...i dont see him loosing to jones...HW is about power...and if we r talking abour height...brock was much taller and huge..and if brock.cudnt put cain on d ground...i doubt anyone can

Chael was monstrous. I see him fight and he looks the same size as I do, or maybe smaller, but he straight up son'd me. It was before his fight with Jones, and I was utterly shocked at his size.

Yah my memory failed me for a second, I guess not all looked small, but to me (6'1 250) most did, there is definitely fighters that look bigger in person, eg: Nate Diaz looked huge

The saddest part about this thread is that some people seem to get a false sense of security by telling themselves they are as big as some LHW or HW fighters..

The funny part is : Mighty Mouse, 125 pounds, would wipe the floor with you. Easily.

Cain might even be 5'11.5 or 6'0, he was visibly shorter than 6'1 Ronaldo

The funny part is : Mighty Mouse, 125 pounds, would wipe the floor with you. Easily.

The better and bigger sherdoggers are pretty much on par with CM Punk. Are you saying MM beats a UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT?

Back