Cain only 6 foot 1...

LamaIronFist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was having a look at Cain's stats to see how well he could impersonate Jones size-wise.

I was surprised to see he was only 6' 1''. Thought he might have have been a notch taller. His wingspan is 77 inch, an inch more than GSP.

Well, Cain won't cut it in size, however, he must be one hell of a training partner anyway on the floor as he is strong as an ox and he has massive cardio.

Cain kicked the shit of some big boyz in the past so in the back of my mind I imagined bigger stats than that.

I will root for DC against Jonres. Used to root for Jones against DC a year ago but Bones got a lil' strange over time and DC seems a bit more real. Jones is still an incredible mma machine though.

Was DC able to train with a couple of tall guys to emulate the unemulatable Jone Jones?

By the way, if you are able to pronounce this: "emulate the unemulatable Jone Jones" 20 times in a row after drinking 12 beers while watching UFC, send me a message so I can send you a secret prize or something well-deserved.

There is no one like Jones. You need one guy to simulate his striking and one his wrestling

It's really hard to figure JBJ's style,that's why it's so hard to make a gameplan.

Yea he brought in some tall lanky guys but there is only one jbj that being said dc will win this fight via good old azz whooping.

it all comes down to the wrestling, and DC has been training with the worlds best wrestlers to sharpen his already world class wrestling. Im sure hes tried to find some lanky mofos to emulate Jon while sparring, but its not really crucial. If he wins its going to be because he was able to ragdoll Jon with wrestling, not go toe to toe striking

Yea cain isnt that tall for a hvy but his width and octagon presence make him seem like a bigger man.

I met Cain at the fan expo, dude is literally the exact same size and stature as me, I just got more of a belly ;), trust me, meeting fighters in person shrinks them big time. The only one who was actually almost as big as he looks on tv is Bigfoot, dudes got an enormous head

I met Cain at the fan expo, dude is literally the exact same size and stature as me, I just got more of a belly ;), trust me, meeting fighters in person shrinks them big time. The only one who was actually almost as big as he looks on tv is Bigfoot, dudes got an enormous head

Cain has a huge head too. At least that was my first reaction when I saw him in person.

Ryan Bader is a fucking beast.

I will root for DC against Jonres. Used to root for Jones against DC a year ago but Bones got a lil' strange over time and DC seems a bit more real. Jones is still an incredible mma machine though.

Jones got weird over time?? I don't understand why mma fans say things like this.. You liked jones til he hit someone over the head with a steel chair??? Who likes fighters based on their personality?? This isn't a dating game or some kind of wwf fight...

Daniel seems more real??? Lol you're going for them based on who's real?!? Lmao omg

At this point, I'm still not sure who will win between dc and bones.

But I'm confident that cain would smash bones.

Junior is as tall as bones is, same with kongo, bigfoot, ect.

Cain utilizes his build to his advantage better than anybody I've seen in the history of mma.

IMO, Cain is the perfect storm, and he's the baddest man in the history of this planet.

He looks shorter, he has that DC body type.

I can't believe you guys feel that Jones is that good! He won most of his hard fights by cheating and couldn't take Glover or Gus down until very late and poked Glover's eyes to change the tide of the fight! DC never cheated and he will not accept any cheap shots from Bones, and he will push him to the breaking point and break him there! He has a guy who is really tough to spar with and he is 6,6.

at this point, i'm still not sure who will win between dc and bones.

But i'm confident that cain would smash bones.

Junior is as tall as bones is, same with kongo, bigfoot, ect.

Cain utilizes his build to his advantage better than anybody i've seen in the history of mma.

Imo, cain is the perfect storm, and he's the baddest man in the history of this planet.

lmao, noob.

cain is the baddest man on the planet in the ufc.

Jon Jones is just the second baddest.

Chael was monstrous. I see him fight and he looks the same size as I do, or maybe smaller, but he straight up son'd me. It was before his fight with Jones, and I was utterly shocked at his size.

I'd wreck that manlet midget in a street fight...

Back