Cain > JDS

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
That is all, and before you take the time to thank me for my wonderful thread, pass that thanks on to Cain for an amazing performance.

Cain had an amazing performance but I don't agree that he's greater than Junior.

This will be an awesome trilogy if Overeem doesn't flatten Cain and they're 1-1. With Junior owning the concussion inducing KO victory over Cain.

Why does everyone have to trash the guy that lost lol.. just appreciate the performance that Cain put on.

Cain had an amazing performance but I don't agree that he's greater than Junior.

This will be an awesome trilogy if Overeem doesn't flatten Cain and they're 1-1. With Junior owning the concussion inducing KO victory over Cain.

Why does everyone have to trash the guy that lost lol.. just appreciate the performance that Cain put on.

I didn't trash anyone, all I said is Cain was better. And in my eyes, 5 rounds of domination is better than a flash KO in the first where nothing happened. But to each his own.

JDS had flight trouble will be the new excuse

Overeem has to get through Antonio Silva. If Silva does win that fight. HW is jammed up

1-1
We'll see in the third. I am SOOO happy though that Cain did what he did. Was utterly disappointed in the first fight.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=77810409

I'll take the one shot KO over the 25 minute prolong beating.

One shot KOs can be lucky, prolong beatings... not so much.

I didn't trash anyone, all I said is Cain was better. And in my eyes, 5 rounds of domination is better than a flash KO in the first where nothing happened. But to each his own.

Well if you take that stance then I could also take the stance that Cain couldn't finish the fight where JDS could, with one punch.

But i'm not gonna take taht stance because I'm not a hater lol.

They were both good performances.

Cain certainly has more to offer. It comes down to the gameplan and Cain got it right this time.

Yeah, it's not that Cain hit JDS with a massive overhand in the 1st round...

HAd JDS just fallen and got finished instead of fighting till the end would you call the fight a fluke?

it wasn't lucky though.. he through the punch, it landed and put him out.. end of story.

but yes JDS did take some savage punches in the 2nd fight, he has a sick chin.

JDS was clearly in Zombie mode after eating that massive overhand right on the 1st round.

Had he fallen like Cain did instead of fighting till the end would you call it a fluke?

Back