Cain and JDS will not be a competitive fight

cain has been to the thrid round ONCE in his 10 fight career and now all of a sudden hes a cardio machine? GTFO.

It's not all about his octagon time, people who train with or hang around Cain always praise his cardio as one of his strongest assets. He keeps a pace that wears people out, and I don't think we've ever seen him slow down, which is rare for a heavyweight.

I'm picking Cain again like the first time, but both guys are awesome and it could go either way. I just hope it goes longer than the first fight. Third round TKO either way.

cain has been to the thrid round ONCE in his 10 fight career and now all of a sudden hes a cardio machine? GTFO.

Jesus christ, do any of you retards even WATCH FIGHTS?

If you used your eyes and that excuse of a brain you'd watch Cain, see how he's going non-stop in the tempo of a welterweight. 99% of all HWs would be winded going 2 minutes in Cain's tempo.

A lot of people are expecting a war this time around but I just don't see that happening. Neither guy has ever had a competitive fight.

JDS stuffs takedowns and either knocks his opponent out early on or hurts them badly and batters them over 3 rounds. His biggest challenge has been running into an opponent he couldn't knock out and treating the rest of the fight like an exercise on the pads.

Cain exchanges strikes with his opponents long enough to land takedowns and punch them in the face over and over until he overwhelms them. His biggest challenge before JDS was running into a better striker and having to keep the fight on the ground to continue his domination.

This fight will not be close, someone impose their gameplan and dominate like they do in all their fights. I'm going with JDS via KO in round one.

i agree with your conclusion

i think cain is an all around better fighter than jds. but his striking defense and chin can't handle jds' specialty....his hands. jds beats cain 10/10 times. how can i say cain is better? i think cain would have finished big country and shane carwin. i think he could have avoided their striking. jds' striking is on another level. it's just a bad match up for cain.

Both JDS and Cain will have good cardio coming into the fight. I never seen them gass in any fight.

I never expect a HW fight to make it to the end of three. A first round finish wouldn't be terribly surprising.

Well there are so many ways this fight can go, nothing would surprise me.

Yes, because its a heavyweight fight. Close heavyweight fights are rare

If Cain can last the first 2 rds he will win this fight.. JDS gassed out against Nelson and Nelson was doing nothing more than eating his shots.. He won't survive the pace from Cain if he does not get him early again..

I see Cain taking jds down for like 3 minutes not landing much they stand up strike for a bit Cain shoots for a td jds sinks in a guillotine and Cain goes to sleep. Haha, id shit my self if that happened!

a lot of people are expecting a war this time around but i just don't see that happening. Neither guy has ever had a competitive fight.

Jds stuffs takedowns and either knocks his opponent out early on or hurts them badly and batters them over 3 rounds. His biggest challenge has been running into an opponent he couldn't knock out and treating the rest of the fight like an exercise on the pads.

Cain exchanges strikes with his opponents long enough to land takedowns and punch them in the face over and over until he overwhelms them. His biggest challenge before jds was running into a better striker and having to keep the fight on the ground to continue his domination.

This fight will not be close, someone will impose their gameplan and dominate like they do in all their fights. I'm going with jds via ko in round one.

good call bro

Well, Jds stuffed takedowns in the beginning. I think he just got rocked and then Cain put on a wrestling clinic.

I guess I was right

No you were wrong. It wasn't competitive at all. My final prediction on the winner was wrong but the thread and my analysis was correct. Cain imposed his will and dominated.

That fight wasn't close either, was it

Not unless he's able to impose his will in the first round. And if he can in the first round, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to in the other rounds.

No you were wrong. It wasn't competitive at all. My final prediction on the winner was wrong but the thread and my analysis was correct. Cain imposed his will and dominated.

I was wrong with saying that it was not right to say that this will not be competitive by discounting Cain?

You said you were right apart from the final conclusion? 1 round KO by JDS, you were as far off as you can get.

Back