Cain and JDS will not be a competitive fight

fightdonttweet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people are expecting a war this time around but I just don't see that happening. Neither guy has ever had a competitive fight.

JDS stuffs takedowns and either knocks his opponent out early on or hurts them badly and batters them over 3 rounds. His biggest challenge has been running into an opponent he couldn't knock out and treating the rest of the fight like an exercise on the pads.

Cain exchanges strikes with his opponents long enough to land takedowns and punch them in the face over and over until he overwhelms them. His biggest challenge before JDS was running into a better striker and having to keep the fight on the ground to continue his domination.

This fight will not be close, someone will impose their gameplan and dominate like they do in all their fights. I'm going with JDS via KO in round one.

Last edited:
A possibility is that JDS gets the better of Cain for 2 or so rounds then Cain starts picking up momentum around the third. But I agree, I am expecting JDS to either dominate via striking or Cain to get the fight to the ground and GnP to a decision or possibly TKO. Would be pretty awesome if this lasts for 3 rounds of back and forth fighting until JDS takes home the KOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree, Cain better chain takedowns back to back or hes going out early.

It's not that far-fetched considering it's already happened once.

With them both injured and JDS landed a bomb - that he himself has said that he was hoping for a quick KO, as he was injured and did not want to go to later rounds.
A healthy JDS has a different plan and a healthy Cain has a different plan.

Dos Santos will drop Cain yet again. It was obvious heading into their first bout. It's obvious now. Cain doesn't have the hands to compete with JDS, and he won't be able to take him down easily.

With them both injured and JDS landed a bomb - that he himself has said that he was hoping for a quick KO, as he was injured and did not want to go to later rounds.
A healthy JDS has a different plan and a healthy Cain has a different plan.

I still find it hard to believe that this fight will go past the second round, I'm predicting JDS lands another bomb at some point in the early rounds.

I'm so pumped. This fight better be good unlike Lesnar/Overeem.

cain has been to the thrid round ONCE in his 10 fight career and now all of a sudden hes a cardio machine? GTFO.

I don't know where you got this idea that alot of people are expecting a war

because every other thread is how JDS is going to KO him early.

I don't know where you got this idea that alot of people are expecting a war

because every other thread is how JDS is going to KO him early.

If you don't know where I got the idea you must not be reading the posts in every other thread

I think so too. HW fights are rarely close for some reason. And there has been alot more upsets in the HW division.

Do hw:s have wars? Not that common. In fact...only a few pride fights come to mind.

JDS has a lot of power and precision. If Cain takes too many shots, he's bound to slow down, which will allow JDS to control the fight. I suspect the first round will find both fighters very tentative. If Cain is disciplined and sticks to his gameplan, we'll see in the second round whether he can control the fight. If not, he's going to get picked apart and JDS will either finish him with 1 punch early or wear him out and go in for the kill around the 4th round.

I think it will be more competitive than the first fight, but it doesn't get any more one-sided than that so that's not saying much. I think this fight ends just like the last one did.

Cain will probably get a takedown or 2, but I don't see him being able to keep it on the ground very long. JDS by 2nd or 3rd round ko.

Cain is going to destroy JDS. I disagree with you TS.

Back